Iguana juice ideas & questions

• Thread starter ogtealover420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Iguana juice ideas & questions List your recipe if you have any good ones

I have been running the iguana juice grow at 1/4-1/2 strength with sunleaves 10-10-2 seabirdguano at about a tsp per gallon of soil as a top dressing in ffocxffhf mixed 1:1 th added coir At about a 1:1 ratio with the perilte to equal 1 part of the mix as well as dolomite lime I also add 5 ml of LK per gallon.. and I have the shortest internode node distance I have seen to date as well as the dark green vegative growth i have come to expect from the sunleaves 10-10-2......So the bloom has the same list of added vitamins and the made from the same sources as the grow but with different npk ratios? well why would there be more nitrogen in the bloom? Why not just use the bloom all the way through? it seems to be a bit stronger according to the label. Also are there guano's in the iguana juice as of right now? i know they say the new 5in1 organic lines will have mother earth tea so it will.but what about what I have right now? Acording to the label i have ...NO.. So Again I ask why not use the bloom all the way through? Oh and by the way the little purple nug that my avatar is holding was produced in this method as well as some large large ice colas.

Top Bottom