I'll tell you a story.

• Thread starter DocGreenHands
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DocGreenHands

So a grower I knew had some lovely strains growing in his room upstairs. He grew these strains for many cycles cloning and flowering all while maintaining legal plant limits.

Summer hit and it was businesses as usual until the unthinkable got thought about. His ac malfunctioned sending temps to a humid 95 plus.

He lost many plants and almost killed off a stain entirely. So the ac got replaced and things slowly recovered.

In that moment of uncertainty and panic he decided to move part of his operation into the dank dirty humid unfinished basement that leaked a little when it rains.
Things were going seemingly very well. 2 months later he managed a small harvest of main buds that had become stressed. At one point the timer stopped working and the plant was exposed to 24 hrs light. Then the next day he noticed all the mold. Growing like white dog hairs.
He pulled the rest of the plant and bought a dehumidifier. Was the dehumidifier the right move?
Lesson here is one panicky moment lead to a hasty decision that made him lose even more.
So now he wants to try to make the nasty basement environment work. Any tips?
Dehumidifier was a duh purchase. He is going a little broke but should he consider a hepa filter?
Any other tips or stories you want to share? Leave a comment below and if you like my Chanel make sure to subscribe and like this post.
Sorry couldn't resist.
Thanks folks.

Top Bottom