Illinois Medical Marijuana, An Overview

• Thread starter PorkyPine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorkyPine

PorkyPine

Illinois has legalized both recreational and medical marijuana starting January 1st, 2020. Illinois residents with a medical card can grow up to 5 cannabis plants at a time. Illinois is the 11th state to legalize recreational marijuana use.

Over 250 Marijuana dispensaries could open up throughout Illinois by 2022. Illinois residents who are 21 and older to possess up to 30 grams of cannabis flower, 5 grams of concentrate and 500 milligrams of THC in products such as edibles.

Illinois Medical Marjiuana Overview: https://niemiled.com/illinois-medical-marijuana-facts-overview-how-many-cannabis-plants-can-you-grow-in-illinois/

G

grassmania22

Looks like all our dreams came true lol. Yay for Illinois becoming the 11th state to legalize pot. Living in Connecticut, I hope we follow suit. According to this , it may happen sooner than later. It also lists all the other states by the way in case any of you are interested

I

ilterpgeek

I have my medical card... not the best system but not the worst. Lots of potential though and Chicago and border regions are going to pull in a lot of tourists.

Hightops127

Hightops127

Good job Illinois :) Now i wonder what the prices for buying medical marijuana in illinois is going to be?

Top Bottom