Illudium

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Illgirl420

From my understanding I was told that the true Illudium is ChemDog 99 x Bubba Kush.

Srenots

Srenots

The Illudium strain is superior in taste, smell, and THC. The strain is from the Ohio area. It is said that you must know someone who has been around the growing game for a while to get a cut of this great plant. I fortunately have some great contacts who truely trust me and have great faith that I can produce quality work so they granted a cut to me!! I will post a pictures below of the Illudium vs GG13 (gorillaglue4 x g13rawdiesel) (another strain that is very hard to come by) Like I noted above the Illudium strain is very superior in every aspect besides the fact that it takes forever to grow i.e.(2-3 weeks behind every other average plant growth) There are a lot of people out there that claim they have this strain but to make sure you truly have it look at the leafs of the plant they should almost look like "leather". The "illy" Aka Illudium grows very dark heavy leafs. Hopefully this can help answer some questions and concerns. Please take note that I will not respond to people that asked me for a cut nor will I reply to people asking for the finished product! I'm here for support and help! #MMMP #growyourown
badass...props~hard to find

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

It's a shock and awe plant. When someone first tastes her, it's mindblowing. I've got her in my stable, but rarely run her out because I get so sick of smoking her after a week or two.

I

Illgirl420

I am aware as to where it originated from I can say I actually grew some however under crazy circumstances they were taken out of my possession an I have yet to see the fruits of that labor. Makes me truly sad/mad bc I have heard it is a high like no other.

DrDK

DrDK

On my 3rd grow. 1st time growing Illudium. Got Illudium Clones in November. Growing in mix of Happy Frog and Ocean Forest Vegged them for 45 days. Pic from 1-20-20, start of 4th week. Reading they might take up to 9-10 weeks? Just wondering what kind of THC/CBD levels to expect? Thanks for any info.

IMG 20200120 191314727
IMG 20200120 191302867
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

On my 3rd grow. 1st time growing Illudium. Got Illudium Clones in November. Growing in mix of Happy Frog and Ocean Forest Vegged them for 45 days. Pic from 1-20-20, start of 4th week. Reading they might take up to 9-10 weeks? Just wondering what kind of THC/CBD levels to expect? Thanks for any info.
That Black Cherry Soda looks dope! If I recall correctly, Jaws used to do a lot of work with her here on the farm. Good luck with your grow! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

DrDK

DrDK

That Black Cherry Soda looks dope! If I recall correctly, Jaws used to do a lot of work with her here on the farm. Good luck with your grow! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Thanks. This is what the BCS looks like 33 days in. Hopefully I can get them again. Front right is Mimosa Breath. Unfortunately don't think I can get those clones again.

IMG 20200204 183845777
Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

Thanks. This is what the BCS looks like 33 days in. Hopefully I can get them again. Front right is Mimosa Breath. Unfortunately don't think I can get those clones again.

Black Cherry Soda is killer strain, reveg if u have to, make clones available brother...link up to the new "Classifieds" thread

DrDK

DrDK

Black Cherry Soda is killer strain, reveg if u have to, make clones available brother...link up to the new "Classifieds" thread
Thanks, I appreciate it. They're looking great. Looks frosty with nice yield for space. Can't reveg, clone at this time. Limited space. My clone people said they'll have BCS again. Which is nice!

Thanks all for the encouragement. Will post more pics in future. Thanks for the classified tip too.

Will also be posting pics of Illudium. They're looking fantastic as well

Srenots

Srenots

Thanks, I appreciate it. They're looking great. Looks frosty with nice yield for space. Can't reveg, clone at this time. Limited space. My clone people said they'll have BCS again. Which is nice!

Thanks all for the encouragement. Will post more pics in future. Thanks for the classified tip too.

Nice...keep it going brother~

Srenots

Srenots

and also clones of the Illudium...excellent strains u have there

Top Bottom