illumitex neosol led 300w

• Thread starter Timmyahcomeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Just won this bad boy anybody else on here running one of these will be doing a journal with it.

619ster

619ster

Awesome come up!!! I know of others using them, but not on this forum.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Ok so i got the light hung up in a 3x3x6'11 gorilla grow tent the led was 37x18 but fit into to 36x36 tent no prob looks super bright with a good footprint was thinking about running 2 6" duct booster fans one at the bottom for intake one at the top i already have a 6" inline fan 440cfm but think thats its too big for the small tent. The room that the tent is in only gets to about 72 at the hottest part of the day will be running smart pots with organic soil any input would be help thanks farmers

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

ok so i just popped a cali connection orig sour d fem, and a t.h.seeds darkstar fem put em in paper towels for 48 hours both popped fine untill i went to get my new 1 gal transplant smart pots out the garage and my lady threw away the paper towels with the seeds in em but i found them in the trash put them into light worrier soil on a heat pad with a 2ft t5 only running 2 out of the 4 bulbs waiting on my ideal 420 soil to come have a lot of stuff to try out gonna do a tea brew off bountea vs vermicrop organics life/feast/brix in the ideal soil

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Hey still running this led Look in bog's section dont wanna post all the pics in here

Top Bottom