Illusions @ smokin heaven....

• Thread starter DakinePurple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DakinePurple

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Illusions brand from Smokin Heavin in Venice ? Looks pretty clean......Very sturdy and @ great prices......anyone?

L

LEAR

those are made by the same guys that use to be partners with delta 9,,decent products,,hope this helps,,peace LEAR

D

DakinePurple

Thanks for the info.....they seem very sturdy with clean lines....

I decided to get one especially after the guys worked down the price for me. Very cool guys there.....

D

DakinePurple

this is what I got.....

My first glass piece.....:icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin:

Illusions glass with a Relax ash catcher.......

Illusions2
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

That's a nice 1st piece. My first glass piece was like a quadruple hand me down. It had a fat chip in the chamber that i covered with duct tape. I named it chip :giggle. Best piece i ever had.

D

DakinePurple

Thanks....No drag and if filters great.....smooth hits after smooth hits...never thought of naming my glass piece. I may get inspired to do so after some nice rips...

:bongsmi::bongsmi::bongsmi:

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Ha that's on nice first piece my first one was a pepsi bottle with a snap on socket duck tapped to a random piece of stainless tubing not my favorite but quite and upgrade from an arizona can.. Oh ya I was 12 years old with an afro engineer degree haha good ol days

D

DakinePurple

Ha that's on nice first piece my first one was a pepsi bottle with a snap on socket duck tapped to a random piece of stainless tubing not my favorite but quite and upgrade from an arizona can.. Oh ya I was 12 years old with an afro engineer degree haha good ol days

Thanks........Hahahaha I bet that worked awesomely especially with a high dollar snap-on socket..........:bongsmi:

D

DakinePurple

new addition to the family....

HVY 9mm, 27", dome, ice catcher........:bong-hits::bong-hits:
I'll get a better pic later....

IMGP0405
Top Bottom