ilumigrower Second Grow 3x3 Phlizon 900W

• Thread starter ilumigrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ilumigrower

ilumigrower

ilumigrower's Auto Royal Gorilla & Auto Whiteberry šŸŒ“

Hello everyone. This is my very first 3x3 grow tent journal that i am posting on THCFarmer. I wasn't ready to be open on my first one but I've decided that this time I'm ready to share yall my second journey and be more open wide and listen from the best that the community here has to offer.

Equiptment :

Grow Tent: GreenArchitecture (GA) 35x35x70
Lights: Phlizon 900W LED Plant Grow Lights (176.5w true watts)
Strains: Auto Royal Gorilla by Royal Queen Seeds & Auto Whiteberry by Paradise Seeds
Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Pot & size:
Vivosun 5 Gallon (19L)
Nutrients: Fox Farms Grow, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom and General Hydroponics CALiMAGic
Fans: Cheap Dollarstore 4" Fan ( adding more soon...)
Humidifier: Taotronics Cool Mist
Water: Distilled Water
Carbon Filter: Vivosun 4"Carbon Filter
pH Meter: Vivosun Digital pH meter & Preciva pH meter

( Anymore more questions, please feel free to ask.)

Alright, so let's start from the first day.

Feb 29:
Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w

Got my new seeds in the mail that day yay šŸ˜. So excited to grow them all in this summer and it will be special too because the freebies they offered will be my first to grow photoperiods and I'll get to learn all sorts of techniques to apply on them šŸ¤Ŗ

Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w 2

After receiving and inspecting my new seeds, i went straight ahead to put them in a cup of water for the next 24h in my grow tent where they can be in a dark environment and temperatures between 20c-23c.

March 3:
Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w 3
Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w 4

Two days later and they were ready to go!

Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w 5

My grow view setup. As you all can see, i have no exhaust fan for my carbon filter yet because during my first grow it busted on me when i was on my Christmas vacations for 10 days. It makes a weird scratching noise and i don't feel any air coming out as it used too. Gonna replace it with a new AC Infinity CloudLine T4. Just waiting for the right moment to get it plus i still have to deal and contact Vivosun about my broken exhaust fan and see what they can do for me. Pretty sad the fact that it only lasted on a 3 month of usage šŸ˜•

March 4:
Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w 6

My Whiteberry has finally rised up! šŸ™‚Royal Gorilla still sleeping tho šŸ™ƒ

March 5:
Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w 7

Whiteberry all stretched up!

Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w 8

Royal Gorilla has finally arrived and joined in with her sister ā¤

March 7:
Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w 9

Whiteberrie's wings all spread out nicely šŸ˜

Ilumigrower second grow 3x3 phlizon 900w 10

Royal Gorilla's shell is still stuck tho but i later helped her out by knocking it out gently šŸ‘

Alright folks I'm not sure if there is a limit of 10 pictures but I'll leave it just like that because it will be easier to update this way and that's the end for germination phase. I will soon update another posting for the first week because i already reached week 2 and there's so much updating to do lol. Thank you for everyone for passing by and i hope you all enjoyed reading the beginning of my new journey. Stay safe everyone and happy growing šŸ˜‡šŸŒæ

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
ilumigrower's Auto Royal Gorilla & Auto Whiteberry šŸŒ“

Hello everyone. This is my very first 3x3 grow tent journal that i am posting on THCFarmer. I wasn't ready to be open on my first one but I've decided that this time I'm ready to share yall my second journey and be more open wide and listen from the best that the community here has to offer.

Equiptment :

Grow Tent: GreenArchitecture (GA) 35x35x70
Lights: Phlizon 900W LED Plant Grow Lights (176.5w true watts)
Strains: Auto Royal Gorilla by Royal Queen Seeds & Auto Whiteberry by Paradise Seeds
Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Pot & size:
Vivosun 5 Gallon (19L)
Nutrients: Fox Farms Grow, Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom and General Hydroponics CALiMAGic
Fans: Cheap Dollarstore 4" Fan ( adding more soon...)
Humidifier: Taotronics Cool Mist
Water: Distilled Water
Carbon Filter: Vivosun 4"Carbon Filter
pH Meter: Vivosun Digital pH meter & Preciva pH meter

( Anymore more questions, please feel free to ask.)

Alright, so let's start from the first day.

Feb 29:
View attachment 952962

Got my new seeds in the mail that day yay šŸ˜. So excited to grow them all in this summer and it will be special too because the freebies they offered will be my first to grow photoperiods and I'll get to learn all sorts of techniques to apply on them šŸ¤Ŗ

View attachment 952963

After receiving and inspecting my new seeds, i went straight ahead to put them in a cup of water for the next 24h in my grow tent where they can be in a dark environment and temperatures between 20c-23c.

March 3:
View attachment 952964View attachment 952965

Two days later and they were ready to go!

View attachment 952966

My grow view setup. As you all can see, i have no exhaust fan for my carbon filter yet because during my first grow it busted on me when i was on my Christmas vacations for 10 days. It makes a weird scratching noise and i don't feel any air coming out as it used too. Gonna replace it with a new AC Infinity CloudLine T4. Just waiting for the right moment to get it plus i still have to deal and contact Vivosun about my broken exhaust fan and see what they can do for me. Pretty sad the fact that it only lasted on a 3 month of usage šŸ˜•

March 4:
View attachment 952967
My Whiteberry has finally rised up! šŸ™‚Royal Gorilla still sleeping tho šŸ™ƒ

March 5:
View attachment 952968

Whiteberry all stretched up!

View attachment 952969

Royal Gorilla has finally arrived and joined in with her sister ā¤

March 7:
View attachment 952970
Whiteberrie's wings all spread out nicely šŸ˜

View attachment 952971
Royal Gorilla's shell is still stuck tho but i later helped her out by knocking it out gently šŸ‘

Alright folks I'm not sure if there is a limit of 10 pictures but I'll leave it just like that because it will be easier to update this way and that's the end for germination phase. I will soon update another posting for the first week because i already reached week 2 and there's so much updating to do lol. Thank you for everyone for passing by and i hope you all enjoyed reading the beginning of my new journey. Stay safe everyone and happy growing šŸ˜‡šŸŒæ

I just tried royal queen too.. Regular photo but By far my healthiest plant :)

ilumigrower

ilumigrower

I just tried royal queen too.. Regular photo but By far my healthiest plant :)
Wow that's awesome. I bet she was pretty tall and bulky too. šŸ˜ So far my royal gorilla has been the healthiest no doubt. Thanks for stopping by šŸ‘šŸ˜‡ cheers mate

ilumigrower

ilumigrower

UPDATE:

Hey all. How's everybody doing? Time to update for week #1.

March 10:

20200310_111447-jpg.2083956

Whiteberry coming along nicely. She kinda has her leaf twitched and i don't know why but she was able to stretch and fix it up by herself later
smile.png

20200310_111455-jpg.2083962

Royal Gorilla is really shaping up and for me she looks like shes been in the first start even tho she had her seed shell stuck on her for an extra day before i knocked it out

March 11:
20200311_001836-jpg.2083905

20200311_002056-jpg.2083960

March 12:
20200312_024346-jpg.2083908

Royal Gorilla looking good
420-cheerleader.gif

20200312_024602-jpg.2083909

Whiteberry still had that lumpy leaf but it will soon shake it off

March 13:
20200313_002714-jpg.2083910

Royal Gorilla at her finest
3.gif

20200313_002755-jpg.2083911

Whiteberry is still fixing up her leaf but no worries. I can sense that she's a tough gal
laugh2.gif

20200313_002826-jpg.2083912

20200313_002842-jpg.2083913

End of week #1. Not bad right? Compared to my first grow, it was a joke. Using 2.5gal plastic trash bins and making holes at the bottom for drainage just looked straight stupid and ugly plus it was easy to overwater and didn't quite drain well.

During this first week i only gave both of them 250-350ml of distilled water and pH @ 6.2-6.4. For week #2 i will increase the water dosage so that roots can stretch furthermore. Ok folks gotta go and get ready for the next update since that week #2 has already been done. Stay tuned for more. Happy growing yall
yummy.gif
ganjamon.gif

ilumigrower

ilumigrower

UPDATE:

Hi groomies šŸ˜Ž Hope everyone is ok and safe and sound. Time to wrap things up and get to week #2. It's been such a joy to watch them grow and I'm just glad that their healthy although i have a few concerns that i will later make the question in the end of the uploads. For now enjoy everyone and thank you for stopping by again and for new comers welcome šŸ™‚

March 15: ( Day 9 )

20200315 010059

( Day 11 )

20200315 010149

Whiteberries leaf is all fixed up just like i knew it would be šŸ˜¬

March 17: ( Day 11 )

20200317 054212

( Day 13 )

20200317 054324

March 18: ( Day 12 )

20200318 024310

Royal Gorilla looking good šŸ˜

( Day 14 )

20200318 024649

Whiteberry still short but she might grow like crazy sooner or later. All fingers crossed šŸ˜‚

March 20:

20200320 045141

Grow view week #2

March 21: ( Day 15 )

20200321 041547

Royal Gorilla's first nodes šŸ˜

20200321 041629

I can tell that she's gonna be a big girl compared to her sister Whiteberry

( Day 17 )

20200321 041737

That's it folks for week #2. What a great week too. Watching them while they grow healthy šŸŒæ

Now the question is: Is it ok to switch from distilled water to tap water? I'm having a hard time getting the 4L distilled water because they all ran out due to flu panic. I know the procedure to fill up a bucket of water and leave it for 24h so that the chlorine vaporize then i fix up the pH then should be ok right?

The thing is that i have ran out and had no choice and had it prepared 2 gallons of tap water and i just watered them half a gallon with pH at 6.4 - 6.5. I would rather them drink something than thirst to death unless i buy the expensive distilled water but i can't do that for long. Plus I'm already doing that for my humidifier so it's not a choice :laugh: I just hope they didn't dried for too long since I've never watered the pot fully.

I'll make an update after the watering for any changes. For now they took it nicely

Stay safe yall and happy growing āœŒšŸŒ“

Ganjagrow

Ganjagrow

UPDATE:

Hi groomies šŸ˜Ž Hope everyone is ok and safe and sound. Time to wrap things up and get to week #2. It's been such a joy to watch them grow and I'm just glad that their healthy although i have a few concerns that i will later make the question in the end of the uploads. For now enjoy everyone and thank you for stopping by again and for new comers welcome šŸ™‚

View attachment 954363

( Day 11 )

View attachment 954364

View attachment 954386

( Day 13 )

View attachment 954387

View attachment 954391

( Day 14 )

View attachment 954392

Whiteberry still short but she might grow like crazy sooner or later. All fingers crossed šŸ˜‚

March 20:

View attachment 954414

Grow view week #2

View attachment 954482

View attachment 954485

( Day 17 )

View attachment 954486

That's it folks for week #2. What a great week too. Watching them while they grow healthy šŸŒæ

Now the question is: Is it ok to switch from distilled water to tap water? I'm having a hard time getting the 4L distilled water because they all ran out due to flu panic. I know the procedure to fill up a bucket of water and leave it for 24h so that the chlorine vaporize then i fix up the pH then should be ok right?

The thing is that i have ran out and had no choice and had it prepared 2 gallons of tap water and i just watered them half a gallon with pH at 6.4 - 6.5. I would rather them drink something than thirst to death unless i buy the expensive distilled water but i can't do that for long. Plus I'm already doing that for my humidifier so it's not a choice :laugh: I just hope they didn't dried for too long since I've never watered the pot fully.

I'll make an update after the watering for any changes. For now they took it nicely

Hey Mate,

No worries on changing water. Like you said let the chlorine dissipate and youā€™re good to go.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I could be wrong, but I think water quality is very important. PH is critical in most living things, so if you can swing it, get yourself a Reverse Osmosis Filter. This will allow you to make your own water at home. I use something similar to the one below. Once you cover the initial investment you only need to replace filters once a year (depending on how polluted your water is) . This particular one that I use is a 5 stage, because I make water for all of my Saltwater Coral Tanks as well. If I am not mistaken there are also 1 stage that are cheaper.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

UPDATE:

View attachment 954363

( Day 11 )

View attachment 954364

View attachment 954386

( Day 13 )

View attachment 954387

View attachment 954391

( Day 14 )

View attachment 954392

March 20:

View attachment 954414

Grow view week #2

View attachment 954482

View attachment 954485

( Day 17 )

View attachment 954486

Hey looking good! šŸ‘What's the ph and PPM of your tap water

It's time to start watering the whole pot so that they'll start putting Roots deeper and out into the entire medium, that's when they'll really start to grow for you

ilumigrower

ilumigrower

Hey Mate,

No worries on changing water. Like you said let the chlorine dissipate and youā€™re good to go.

Hey Ganjagrow, welcome aboard and thanks for dropping by! It's been tested and they love it. You shall see once i update right now. Thanks dude and i apologize for my late reply

Cheers

ilumigrower

ilumigrower

I could be wrong, but I think water quality is very important. PH is critical in most living things, so if you can swing it, get yourself a Reverse Osmosis Filter. This will allow you to make your own water at home. I use something similar to the one below. Once you cover the initial investment you only need to replace filters once a year (depending on how polluted your water is) . This particular one that I use is a 5 stage, because I make water for all of my Saltwater Coral Tanks as well. If I am not mistaken there are also 1 stage that are cheaper.

Hey jaguarlax, welcome aboard and thanks for dropping by! Yes you are right and I couldn't agree more with you. I think and i might even start thinking about starting an investment for quality water for the future. I just have to get some quality lights first like the marshydro that i'm planning to get then later who knows lol. I was confident to try my water because my neighbor from upstairs grew 2 marys outside and just went with plain tap water for the whole summer. Not even adjusting the pH which i doubt he even knows about it and it freaking grew beautifully! I'm from Canada and they say the water here is great so imma a believer now šŸ¤£ Thanks dude for the tips and ill try to get one of those reverse osmosis filters that i have seen on stores like Walmart.

Cheers

ilumigrower

ilumigrower

Hey looking good! šŸ‘What's the ph and PPM of your tap water

It's time to start watering the whole pot so that they'll start putting Roots deeper and out into the entire medium, that's when they'll really start to grow for you

Hey Beachwalker, welcome aboard and thanks for dropping by! My pH has always been between 6.1-6.4 and i don't check for ppm. The reason that i don't check it is because i do not have a ppm meter. Thought it was unnecessarily to start a grow so i skipped it.

I've been lowly feeding water ever since in the beginning and i have been regretting ever since too. Last time i fed them was last week on the 2nd. Gave Royal Gorilla 2 Liters and to Whiteberry 2.45 Liters. Is that enough for a 5 gal pot? They were quite dripping from the bottom and I made sure to get all sides of the pot too for everything to be soaked for sure.

I'm going to feed her soon actually since their already asking for it and also gonna give their first dose of nutes because i already see a light deficiency and not sure what it is but i think its Cal/Mag. I'll take some pictures soon. Stay tuned and many thanks!

Cheers

ilumigrower

ilumigrower

UPDATE:

#WEEK 3

šŸ‘‹ Hello everyone. Thank you for dropping by and my apologizes for my late updates so 'll get to the point all quickly done. Enjoy! šŸ™

March 24: ( Day 18 )

2020 03 24 010120

2020 03 24 010535

( Day 20 )

2020 03 24 010338

2020 03 24 010647

March 25: ( Day 19 )

2020 03 25 030845

2020 03 25 031223

2020 03 25 031233

March 26: ( Day 20 )

2020 03 26 041215

2020 03 26 041207

( Day 22 )

2020 03 26 041224

End of week 3.

What do you all think? Any tips and advice are welcome. Week 4 coming right up and then got some exciting news. šŸ˜„

Stay safe everyone and happy growing! šŸ‘½

Last edited:
ilumigrower

ilumigrower

UPDATE:

#WEEK 4

What's up everyone and welcome back for week 4. Thank you all for dropping in!

I'm kinda behind schedule on my updates so i will just keep it simple and short so i can keep up and post week 5 right after this one.

March 28: ( Day 24 )

Whiteberry Auto

2020 03 28 032843

My Whiteberry Auto has finally shouted out her first pistils :yahoo:

March 29: ( Day 23 )

2020 03 29 031710

I took them out because i wanted to see them for the first time with its true colors.

2020 03 29 031725

( Day 25 )

2020 03 29 032420

Wanted to take a better look on Whiteberrys pistils to check how far have they developed.

2020 03 29 032608

April 1: ( Day 26 )

2020 04 01 051822

2020 04 01 052105

( Day 28 )

2020 04 01 051839

2020 04 01 052122

April 3: ( Day 28 )

2020 04 03 024458

Week 4 done! What an awesome week! Not even a month from Whiteberries first set of leafs and she has now flowered.

It will be interesting to see how much she will yield in the future. I don't believe she is the type for big yields but anything is better than nothing so I can't wait for those tasty buds already šŸ˜

Alright folks, i am getting my hands to work for week 5. Stay tuned yall

Latest posts

Top Bottom