I'm A First Time Grower... Just Wondering Am I Doing Good Or Not

• Thread starter No juice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

No juice

First time grower... One month in.... Just into veg phase I think...one cfl... One 400w light... One blue bulb ??? For making them greener??? Could u be doing more???

Im a first time grower just wondering am i doing good or not
N

No juice

More images below... My leaves are starting to fold inward and toward the light... Is it toooo close... I burned about 40 of em last month... Had to start over again...

IMG 20160304 213718
IMG 20160305 192741
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Is your fan blowing directly on your plants non stop.? Rule of thumb you just want to rustle the leaves a bit but not constantly blowing directly on them. In addition, how close is your light? Another rule of thumb but not set in stone is turn your palm up and leave it at canopy level right under the lighting, if your hand and wrist are comfy then your plants will be as well. I veg with VHO T-5 floros and I have the lights as close as 4" above the canopy. Never had any heat related issues.

What type of 400 watter are you using?

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Hello! I'm actually wondering if you're keeping that light always like this, I mean, in the middle of the plants and on their side, not on top of them? And do you have any means to check the exact temperature around your plants? Would be great to have some further details on that maybe? Except for that twisting and curling they're looking quite healthy to me though...

Dunge

Dunge

I'd be willing to bet the relative humidity is low.
What are you growing? Leaf structure looks odd.

B

bigger buds

Look like ChemDog. You're doing good. Monitor the temp/humid and watch how the plants change. Are you using CFL or T5?

Top Bottom