I'm a grower not a shower

• Thread starter Allisonwonderland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Allisonwonderland

Allisonwonderland

Hi there!
I'm Allison, I've been growing for a few years now and am always happy to meet fellow growers. I'm an information junkie always looking for bigger and better buds. Currently growing Gorilla Glue, Cheese, and Gold Leaf. I've been a fan of auto's lately, I find them much easier to trim. What's everyone else growing? Are you a fan of autos? I also press and bake 🙃

Im a grower not a shower
Im a grower not a shower 2
Im a grower not a shower 3
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Welcome to the farm! Nice looking buds, I'm sure you'll find this is a great place for info sharing. A lot of the growers here are very knowledgeable and up to speed with the latest in growing techinques and plant health information.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

It's been growing well, I'm going to put a few out side this spring and see how they do in that environment. Can't wait to see how it smokes though.
Ya the smoke report is what I was curious about LOL Gold Leaf is their Flagship strain, though I've never known anybody who's actually grown and smoked it, so hoping to hear a smoke report when you get there, best of luck!

StrykerX

StrykerX

I am a rosin presser too! Love making THCa.. what press do you use if I may ask?

Top Bottom