Im a Lil Angry.....

• Thread starter MrTools9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrTools9

MrTools9

Ive been Breeding Dogs Since 1984...The Wonderful people that have helped me from day one have always told me ....Dont look at pics....Its in the Pedigree.....and just like this Breed its hard to get the real....But Ive kept it True....Breed Tight,and Breed Right....If you show me a good Home and Love you Can have a great animal....Im Sick of who has this Cut....you cant get it ...Limited....Your Shit out of luck....All I see is If you dont know this Guy,or Girl... Sorry your not in our Ring....I understand getting Paid for you time,energy,and love....but untill we really let it Flow....we will never be Free....Release the Goods People....Money is not what most of us have started growing for...Most of us Started growing so we didnt have to Pay these crazy prices for....

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

FOR WHAT?

lol you didnt even ask for anything.

Anyone who is in my area and wants a cut of anything can hit me up for it. I don't know anyone who operates any different.

Of course you cant walk into a business and not expect to do some, but if you know someone and they wont give you a cut, its something you've brought upon yourself.

I know I'm not alone. Everyone in my area who I asked for a cut let me have it, right offa this forum. What a great place!

Go ahead and try askin someone for sumthin.

MrTools9

MrTools9

What Ever I Start...I give away just as equal....I want it to Spread....I can teach,and learn at the same time......I just dont get the Secret Squirrl Shit!!!
I dont want the name....I just want people to grew there own Meds,and add to our Movement!!!!

MrTools9

MrTools9

Oregon Panda

Your Right....I didnt ask.......I get my own gear and free it.....Im not from where your at.....your Right......But would you risk sending your Gear anywhere else in the world for a postage stamp....I have for the movement Bro...

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

lulz. No I wouldnt send anything anywhere.

Thats not the point. The self righteousness is probably what keeps you away from the nice cuts. Talkin about movements... BM's. No one cares. Ya' just sound fanatical, borderline religious to me.

I can give you anything, but to send something is felonious. If you want people to send you shit, give em a reason to.

You can shit in one hand and dream in the other, fact of the matter is no one wants your shit or your deams. A lil cash in either hand gos a long way.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I grow for money and It's my full time job. Why should I do anything for free or give tightly held cuts to my competitors? This is a business for folks like me, I work hard for my money and I put in the time with people to create friendships and build trust to get the access to highly sought after cuts. Also when someone gives you a cut and asks you to keep it on lock, that's what you do. Just because it's weed doesn't mean things should be free and passed around carelessly. You have to understand that some of us make a living doing this, and it's not just a hobby. I do give herb and cuts that aren't on lock to friends but I've got bills to pay.

MrTools9

MrTools9

delae632,Oregon Panda

Im Sorry ...I dont think you read my post all the way .....I said "I understand getting Paid for you time,energy,and love" ....Right? Im just saying What makes one cut ,or seed worth more....I pay bills...if I didnt i would be on here....but Crazy prices for something we all want free....Just saying...

MrTools9

MrTools9

Im not here to start a Fight....Im just here to fight for the cause.....I dont know y'all from 3 doors down.....I just had that on my Brain ....If my gear is tight,and I release it like I satated above.....Hell I cant take it with me...but I can give someone somewhere a Start ,and Still Eat....Free the Weed...isnt that the slogin...Just sayin...

vaporedout

vaporedout

i feel that way about growing secrets not cuts/seeds. you can give away secrets and special tricks but that doesnt mean the next grower will duplicate your results, or even listen but it gives them the chance to "spread" the knowledge and grow better. but human beings want to be compensated for their time, in any field. a lot of time and money goes into making these genetics. i can understand why breeders dont want to just give away stuff, they worked hard on it. and until its completely legal there is always the added risk of jail time, whats your freedom worth?? a few seeds in the mail.... its not right but its whats happening.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

The fact of the matter is: When you give something away you no longer can control the outcome.

You hand out all the free cuts in the world and before you know it some asshole is selfing it and saying THAT is it! There goes all your research.
So your kindness has created something detrimental rather than beneficial.

If you come to my house and act like a damn fool or hand rubbing business man, I may smoke you out at most. If I cannot confirm your intent, how do I know your not some evil dude?

Networking and friendship is all it takes. Everything is the way it should be, because if it wasn't, it would be some other way.

MrTools9

MrTools9

Ive Been a Ton of places to Share my passion,and Ive got the same love in return....And I Will not Stop....This is What Im Fighting For

MrTools9

MrTools9

Oregon Panda

I Feel you Bro.....But if We Release Great Genetic....the rest is up to the Lover.......My Dad used To Race Cars.....He would Match Gear For Gear ,and Beat Most With his Car,and Then Beat You With your Own Car....It was never about Secrets ....It was about the Man that was Driving!!!!

MrTools9

MrTools9

A Name is Only as Strong as The Human that Stands Behind it.....Free the Weed!!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
If you want to give some stuff away "for the cause" then send Logic some freebies. I've sent in thousands of free seeds, a lot of people have and do.

I did read your entire post, I just don't get it or agree with the thought process though. Not trying to be argumentative at all, just stating an opinion from my personal perspective on the subject.

In all honesty, no one's going to be giving you anything limited, hoarded or highly sought after due to your beliefs though. That's the real issue here. It sounds like people aren't sharing cuts with you and that's because it seems as though you would whore out their cuts regardless of the restrictions they put on them. It's just an assumption but I'm guessing that this is the case.

Give all your stuff away if that's what you feel you need to do. I myself have a small business and I treat it as such.

Do you grow full-time or is it just a hobby/passion of yours? FWIW there are a lot more productive things you could do for "the cause" besides giving free weed and genetics to a small number of people.

MrTools9

MrTools9

I truly respect your input brother... We are on the same team... Different shoes for different views... This ain't rocket science... Or rocket engineering ... I can tell you all day about a log... 74 degrees day, 69 at night ... Big lights everywhere.. C02 at 1200 ppm Ghp chems ... Drip, or RDWC... PH at 5.7 .. Name the medium, and I'm on it... It's the love that makes the difference... I don't do mega lights,and big rooms.. I'm about making use of a 12 x 12 or smaller .. I've earned the respect of some of the finest , but name dropping and piss contest it for the name game... I'm good with the Genes I have... And if I want to go out of pocket ... I ask for the breeders aprovel.. I have great respect for others craft.. And I learn everyday... I'm just saying release the fun for everyone... Maybe it's just me, and I'm cool with that...have you ever heard of me asking for Gear... Nope..when I see something that can help with my program I will purchase that persons gear, and give a heads up on my plan... It's just the ones that can't afford it that I fight for... Just me

Latest posts

Top Bottom