i'm a newbie

• Thread starter herijuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
hey guys i'm new around here wanted to say hello.. i'm looking to learn and get some of the most elite strains.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm heri :hi

I

I N Hail

High Herij

Welcome! I'm new here myself seems like the farm is the place to be.

I N Hail

G

Gorrillagrower

Greetings herijuana........ If its good information and kickass elite strains you are lookin for then look no further.Your quest is over..... Welcome to the farm........

H

HeadCase

What's up...? Welcome to Hipsville...!

I'm not crazy......HeadCase

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks guys.. the things i'm seeing here are blowing my mind.. i fell asleep with the computer on my chest on the site..lol

G

G.F. Greens

welcome to the farm heri, lots of good info around here and beans too

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
thanks guys.. the things i'm seeing here are blowing my mind.. i fell asleep with the computer on my chest on the site..lol

Thanks for the kind comments, welcome to the farm :damnhippie:

C

Chef_Flaco

yo heri, i know the feelin.. the wife has been lookin at me like " on that site again?? " ahah.. oh well

L

luvinlife

Yup allo from up north! Sweet name you picked man. I remember smokin the heri back in the day................kinda lol

D

david98686

Greetings herijuana, you may be new but you have more posts than me.. :sun

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

LOL, damn he is on a roll for sure.. Welcome to the BEST canna site on the web, Herijuana.

L

luvinlife

Ya I hear ya everybuddy! the old lady's been wonderin if I'm havin secrets dates online, I had to explain to her today how sweet the site was, she's like "well you've been on there for like three days straight! and last night you fell asleep on there. It must be pretty interesting" I Told her, your addiction is cigarettes, mine is now The Farm!!" lol I used to answer my questions and get myself helpful info at all these sites but it's way better being able to talk to people! I never get to talk to anyone about any of this stuff its been like that for years so it's nice to share and receive info. Like I told her you do Facebook all the time this is my "facebook" hahahahahah

P

punkadc

.....glad to see im not the only one who gets dirty looks for spending so much time on here....:D:D

welcome, herijuana!!:hi

Top Bottom