I'm a seed whore..... And proud of it!

• Thread starter SSHZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

I just added up my seeds and divided it by my 4 crops a year. It will take 22.5 years to grow them all out. In case the mail stops from Europe, I'll be o.k.

I admit it, I'm a seedaholic. I'm addicted and I need help.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol I hear ya there

are all your grows from seed though?

S

SSHZ

These days, yes- seeds only. Been years since I felt like bothering with cloning, keeping mothers alive and well, different fertilizer mixes and containers, etc.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Are you making your own or just collecting from the europe seed banks?

420king-MASSES

I just added up my seeds and divided it by my 4 crops a year. It will take 22.5 years to grow them all out. In case the mail stops from Europe, I'll be o.k.

I admit it, I'm a seedaholic. I'm addicted and I need help.

lets get a seed list going here what ya got for the next 22.5 years lol:talking:thinking

420king-MASSES

okay in seed form i have
ronnie james tribute [iron mike]
herijuana
silver bubble
kings kush
sfv og kush
tahoe og kush
chemmy jones
ukem
secret recipe
lemon skunk
blueberry
sharksbreath
grape fx
c99
g99[g13 x c99]
sweet timer
hash timer
plus im waiting for mail and then ill also have
oaxoacan
nlf2[original generation]
Chemdog's Sister x Chemdog D
purple moonshine
taliban shadow king[affie landrace]
steves affie[affie x orange bud]
gorilla grape x ultimate Chemdog D sfv
anger management
blue dream killer aka the blue nightmare
and a whole slew of mango crosses and g13/hp crosses both of these strains are male donor pollen crossed to 10 other strains alsodo in with-in next few days plus some more test gear to be mentioned when i start those threads and a shit load of clones

S

SSHZ

Madonna
Knock Out Kush
Anesthesia
Hericules
Cheeseberry Haze
Herijuana
Jack F6
Killing Fields
New Citral City
Killing Kush
Purple StarDawg
Super StarDawg
NYC HP
NYC HP13
C99 BX1
Arcata Wreck
Black Domina
White Russian
Harmony
Love Potion 1.1
Cherry Bomb Indica
Monster
Maham Ram
Green Spirit
Sweet Cheese
Warlock
Industrial Plant
White Widow
Blue Widow
Sage and Sour
The Hog
Sweet Haze
RockLock
Lemon Skunk
SharksBreath
Sour Cream
LA Confidential
LA Woman
Sour Jack
NLX
O'Haze
Cole Train
Pineapple Express
SK #1
Thai SuperSkunk
Power Skunk
Purpkle
Dank #1
O'Dawg
Rhino
Apollo 11 X Bubblegum
Blue Moon X NYCD
Jock Horror
OG Kush #18
Blueberry

All seeds bought in breeders packs or received as freebies. I'm missing 10 other strains that are in a freezer that I don't have written down but know there's 10 strains X 10 seeds. Sorry for the spelling on some of them.

P

psychoholic

Shit... I would love to have half of those genes... Hopefully I will soon acquire pineapple chunk, deadhead og, and chrystal. Currently running white rhino (nirvana).

A

amstercal

Hold on... I'm still scrolling. That's awesome. You guys are hilarious. I see many years of happy growing in your future.

420king-MASSES

omg i 4got to mention my alien vacation and all my beans are from the breeders in some cases gifted directly from the breeder

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Farmers, Lol, I thought i would post this up here: have a read through there! monkey5

JH420

JH420

These days, yes- seeds only. Been years since I felt like bothering with cloning, keeping mothers alive and well, different fertilizer mixes and containers, etc.

Interesting...you don't think keeping moms/running clones is less work than always starting/sexing/dialing new stuff??

420king-MASSES

Farmers, Lol, I thought i would post this up here: have a read through there! monkey5

shit monkey my dude i remember posting in there b4 i had half the gear i got now lol nice find brotha:joint:

S

SSHZ

My people like some variety.......... and I find growing the same thing for a while gets boring and people lose interest and start complaining. I've been generally growing 2-3 new strains a crop and it's builds up excitement. It's harder in that aspect, but easier for me in my situation. I prefer feminized seeds, but not always too. I did the mother/clone thing for years- I had a Sensi N.L. 5 X 2 mother plant that yielded over 800 clones back "then" but she was a tree bush and lost many years ago. And finally, I stopped growing SSHZ a few years ago. It was a personal favorite back a ways, and I still gets requests for it once in a while but..........

JH420

JH420

Or you just don't do moms/clones cuz you're such a seed junkie:-)

I feel ya though on wanting new stuff all the time, almost everything gets old before you know it...keeps the hobby more interesting runnin new genes for sure.

420king-MASSES

i personally just like having a nice genetic library in-case a void needs to be filled or for breeding purposes or just for the luxury of being able to pop beans from 79 or 2010 its nice to be able to pick and choose also its pretty smart to grab up as much as you can b4 tptb shut down the net under net neutrality laws ya wanna have yourself covered for all possibilities shit man im about to start buying bulbs and ballasts just in-case tptb try to control the light systems being used gotta think 4-5 moves ahead of tptb

Top Bottom