I'm about to harvest and need some advice

• Thread starter Ghost47
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghost47

Ghost47

So I've got a couple plants that are in flower right now but I have 1 that is ready for harvest now I'll post a pic but I trimmed away alot of the fan leaves after the buds hit a certain point and almost all the tricombs are either amber or milky and some are black it's definitely cooked for a while I've only used organic fertilizer and fox farms big bloom plus some molasses but I watered it 1 time with fox farms tiger bloom i used 2.5ml for 1 litter of water but since then I started flushing it I've only gave it pure water twice and the dirt seems to be running clear should I continue to flush or will it be okay to Harvest? And do it y'all have any tips for when I harvest like should I leave the plant in the dark for a few days or harvest at night just wanna make sure I do it right this time.

Im about to harvest and need some advice
Im about to harvest and need some advice 2
Im about to harvest and need some advice 3
Ghost47

Ghost47

You'll have to forgive my camera skills with this macro lens I just bought lol it's not the best but I wanted to show what the tricombs looks like cus I'm trying to harvest asap cus it's definitely past due

IMG 20210103 153743595
IMG 20210103 153830705
PK1

PK1

Supporter
i think you still have some time. Also, drop your temp to 72/75f and let those colours get out

Ghost47

Ghost47

The 1st pic is a leaf which I know they usally matyure alot fast but the second pic u see it straight catalyst I'd say the tricombs are 80-90% amber there's hardley any white 1s left and my temp stays around 55% relative humidity and 78°F I've been using a heating mat to warm it up a few degrees since it's winter where I'm at rn I think the buds stopped growing like a month ago not sure but alot of the leafs are turning yellow and dying now.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The 1st pic is a leaf which I know they usally matyure alot fast but the second pic u see it straight catalyst I'd say the tricombs are 80-90% amber there's hardley any white 1s left and my temp stays around 55% relative humidity and 78°F I've been using a heating mat to warm it up a few degrees since it's winter where I'm at rn I think the buds stopped growing like a month ago not sure but alot of the leafs are turning yellow and dying now.
lower the humidity to 40-50 lower helps makes dense buds and helps preventing rot..

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
well you been flushing so the leaves will start turning yellow.

In all honesty i wouldn't of flushed it and just gave it water instead of feeding. This way the nutrients in the soil would of gotten used. IMO, this helps when you chop her up, because the plant still has sugars in her to process during the drying process.

Ghost47

Ghost47

Yeah I havnt flushed I've just been giving it water only for the past 2 weeks but the humidity seems to jump back and forth when I water them I took out the heating pad to drop the temp and I started 12/12 from seed it's a micro grow kinda but it's been in flower for about 3-4 months I believe and I waited until the tricombs matured before starting only water just wondering how long I should do this for or will I be okay to Harvest now since I've only used organics the whole grow oh and I'm using a self watering planter

Ghost47

Ghost47

The buds did smell super strong at 1 point and was super sticky but now they feel kinda dry not sure why and there's alot of tricombs that are pure black but I'd say almost all of them are amber colored there's a few milky colored 1s here and there but not many and idk if this makes a difference but all the plants are hemp

Ghost47

Ghost47

Lol that's what I've been thinking because I don't want it to be over cooked I just wanted to make sure that it was okay to Harvest since i was using organic fertilizer wasn't sure if I had continue to use only water to pruge out the bat shit lol and other stuff cus I know when using chemical fertilizer u gotta flush for a week or two before harvest and should I clip the main stem and hang to dry or cut the bud stems individually or does that matter?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I’m not sure what your final purpose is with the hemp?
Mr.G

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

You'll have to forgive my camera skills with this macro lens I just bought lol it's not the best but I wanted to show what the tricombs looks like cus I'm trying to harvest asap cus it's definitely past due
Personally, their done, regardless if its a leaf or a bud

Ghost47

Ghost47

Lmao 🤣 yeah it's definitely over cooked it looks like the last pic guess knod central here I come 😅😎 well I'm glad I asked because I have a plant that around 1 or 2 months younger than this plant it's a hybrid sour duvet haze and I feel that it's almost ready to harvest maybe ready now idk but the hairs are all amber/brown and all tricombs are milky with about 30-40% amber but that 1 I used organics for most of the grown and then just recently started using tiger bloom but not much cus it started to burn the tips and that was at half dose I'll post a pic

Ghost47

Ghost47

Heres a pic of the other plant I think she's about ready 2 wdy think?

IMG 20210103 220455760
IMG 20210103 220532430
IMG 20210103 220552572
Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Lmao 🤣 yeah it's definitely over cooked it looks like the last pic guess knod central here I come 😅😎 well I'm glad I asked because I have a plant that around 1 or 2 months younger than this plant it's a hybrid sour duvet haze and I feel that it's almost ready to harvest maybe ready now idk but the hairs are all amber/brown and all tricombs are milky with about 30-40% amber but that 1 I used organics for most of the grown and then just recently started using tiger bloom but not much cus it started to burn the tips and that was at half dose I'll post a pic
Hahaha shit happens, just learn from the mistakes and grow better next time. That younger one sounds about ready. Pics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom