Im Alive!

• Thread starter medical420mama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medical420mama

Hey yall im sorry i was MIA. I got extremely sick and was barely able to make it off the couch. I am finally felling better and able to get around.

I really dont know what happened with my grow. The only thing we can come up with is that they hydroton wasnot cleaned enough or the water was just that crappy.

I spent all night cleaning the hydroton and my room. Tonite i should be able to put my seeds in rockwool. On wed we are getting a water purifier so we are going to purify all the plants water. I am hoping that will help with the PH issues.

I do appreciate you all thinking about me while i was MIA. I really didnt think anyone liked me enough to think about me while i am gone. Thank you.

Those plants look great alfonso and i wish i was around when you were trying to find me, and im sorry i didnt respond.

Once i get my seeds going i will start anew thread.

A

alfonso2002

Nice to hear you are still with us Lets see if we can come up with something

T

theguapo

what type of tubing were you using in your hydro system? some types of plastic off-gas and it is toxic to plants. Specifically the brand "N-G-W" which some hydro stores sell! If you happen to be using this brand ditch it!

K

kimburns

first time on one of your threads and your sick, hope the recovery cont. cant wait to get a look at your next run

K

kimburns

alphonso i am a cyborg from the future i require no food or sleep, we run on little magic white and amber balls ;)

M

medical420mama

I'm sorry what went on over at the other site Mama you have a right to express how you feel and not get jumped like that.

Thank you alfonso I really dont even know what i did other then state my opinion, but oh well what is done is done nothing i can do about it now. Thanks to you and a few others for standing up for me. I really never intend anything i say to be mean or anything. Thank you everyone.

coolslayer

coolslayer

We should all just stay here.....the other site has become bullcorn.

Top Bottom