I'm Allergic To Cannabis.

• Thread starter Bo0m
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Ok this is a new thing, I've been growing for more than a few years now. An all of a sudden this last year, I have been haveing crazy allergic reactions.

This hasn't ever been an issue.

It's a real problem. At this pont I can't even trim my nug. I break out in what looks like Poisen ivy, or mosquito bites. It itchs like crazy, and turns into a huge red rash. That maybe from me itching the shit out of it though. Anyways my arms swell up, and get all puffy like I just got stung by a wasp. I start sneezing and I get the worst congestion ever. It's in the back of my throught. It's to the point were I have acually thrown up a couple times. It's the most fucked up feeling ever.

This is something new. It has never been a issue before.

So my question,

is it possibly strain related? Some stuff seems worse than others.

Could it be the plant food? Like could the nutes be doing something to the ganja.

Could it be from over exposure,

Is it mental?

Wtf is wrong with me.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Well a few things.

I switched up from hydro to soil. But I have always had a few soil plants. Moms and what not. But I'm all dirt now.

So obviously next is the food. I'm useing the Aptus line with Botonicare. Rather than a hydro based formula.

I'm not useing co2. But that's not going to count is it?

The biggest thing I would say, is that I have switched from a perdomintly clone garden, to seed. I'm poping more seed. So I might be exposed to way more terpine profiles. That's the only thing I can think off. Becouse some stuff is way worse than others.

That and over exposure. I have basicaly lived in my garden for 8 years or more.

And we'll there is the rabies shots. It really started after I had to get rabies shots.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Are you using a different foliar perhaps? Alot of products like SM90 for example use plant essential oils (in this case I believe it is coriander oil) and could very easily cause an allergy.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Dont get me wrong either, it's not permanent. A good shower and couple hours. The bumps go away and the itching. But I'm pretty much always stuffed up.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
new foliar spray?

Nope no folier. Never was a fan of that. The only thing I have ever used was Azamax and captain jacks in veg.

Hmm wait. I have been useing the mity wash? But only in veg? Do you think that shit, do you think that shit soked into the plants?

germinator

germinator

Soil could mean thirps.....their larve bites are similar to what you have explaned.
Also I do believe oils from the plant effect your skin..i.e. Why a lot of folks wear gloves and face masks. Heavy duty oils in these meds still to be discovered.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

That happens to me too it itches bad. The more i scratch the worse it gets. Ive developed allergies before. Its possible you have as well.
But everytime i rub a leaf in my garden with my forearm or my wrist it starts.

Bumps itchy, sneezing. Its from the sticky frosty oils. I get it on my finger, itch my arm. Over with. Its just something ive aleays had and learned to deal with. Gloves and long sleeved shirts when i get busy up in there.

But sometimes i cant deal and i go shritless, fuck it. Haha. No amount of water helps since the sticky is oil based. I just gotta leave it be and not spread it around by itching. Hope this helps. Sorry this had to happen to you, it sucks.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The stuffed up part maybe from mold in your buds. There is no pollen when trimming which would cause sneezing from other weeds so there has to me a mold mildew your dealing with.
As far as the hives same thing happens to my wife even from veg plants. If you while down with 91% alcohol it will stop the itching. Wear long sleeves and gloves.

Natural

Natural

hey boom..brother I can't wet trim..too sensitive. I even go rashy red burning itches when I handle raw ginger. I get irritated especially in the eyes and get a little bumply trimming and handling intense garlic skunk types easy until they get dried out by hanging.
With that said..what you are experiencing are the exact descriptions of rabies shot side effects bro. I would tell the doc what you're experiencing and see what they say. Hope it changes for ya bro

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Apparently mighty wash is nothing more than water treated by electrolysis creating alkaline water so my guess would be that the mighty wash cannot be the culprit.
Yea, I've heard that. Do you BELEAVE that? I'm not so convinced that the weird pink syrup is just electric water. Plus it doesn't really smell like water.

Plus I haven't known water to compleley burn a plant. But what do I know. I'm not a sciantist.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I don't really believe anything a nutrient company tells me but I do believe that is their basic process then they add pink dye and probably some terrible unregulated chemical and call it good. If I'm being cynical and honest lol

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
I don't really believe anything a nutrient company tells me but I do believe that is their basic process then they add pink dye and probably some terrible unregulated chemical and call it good. If I'm being cynical and honest lol

Yea man, that shit isn't just water. No fucking way.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Soil could mean thirps.....their larve bites are similar to what you have explaned.
Also I do believe oils from the plant effect your skin..i.e. Why a lot of folks wear gloves and face masks. Heavy duty oils in these meds still to be discovered.

YA know, I thought it could be bites. I have lots of lady bugs, aka jape esr biteing beetles. But the ahit goes away after a real good shower.

Plus I'm talking about Trimimg dry plant material.

Top Bottom