I'm always dreaming about growing then waking up pissed off

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

At least 3 times a week I'll have a dream where I have a nice garden going, and in the dream I am so happy and thinking "hell yeah finally things are going good!" because I haven't had a garden for almost a year now. Then I wake up and realize no garden exists, and I'm still stuck in limbo with no cannabis in sight. Really brings me down. Last night I had a really weird one, where I went with my mom to pick up her friend and the airport and everyone arriving on flights was from cali and they all brought huge stashes with them, they were showing them off and putting their buds through an x-ray type machine that magnified them and all the buds looked really dank I was kind of jealous. Then the friend we picked up had a pound with her and in the car she broke it out and showed it to me it was some nice outdoor, golden colored large buds and i could even smell the dank in my dream. I asked her how much and she said $50 an eighth and I got super angry! Handed back the bud I was looking at and was like no way, not for outdoor you are crazy who the hell do you think you are I'm not that desparate! I don't rermember being that upset over anything in a long time. Then i was somewhere else, in a room somewhere standing on a pulldown ladder that leads up to an attic and trying to piss up the stairs into the attic but it was like 5 feet higher and the attic door was really small and I couldn't get my pee stream up to the attic. That was weird. Then I woke up and had pissed myself. That was even weirder. And it was only 9 am, I usually wake up around 1 pm but I couldn't get back to sleep because I was super pissed at that broad trying to overcharge me for outdoor weed. I wish i could stop dreaming about growing weed because it is such a let down to wake up with a empty spare room here and no possibility of growing here. Dammit!:mad0229:

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t know about $50 because I never have to buy any stash and haven`t done so for so many years but my outdoor is mistaken for indoor all the time. If done right outdoor is as good as indoor. Why is your room empty ? I`ve dreamed of having a great outdoor harvast all put up in jars only to wake up and see it still in veg before.Kind of sucks when you think you have all the harvast done only to find you still have a lot of work ahead of you.

vaporedout

vaporedout

the worst is dreaming you got ripped when you didnt, and then you wake up all pumped and ready to kick some ass....

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
The worst is dreaming you pissed yourself and then wake up wet having pissed yourself... Seriously dude? you pissed yourself?

fractal

fractal

Hey mark the room is empty because I'm living in a backasswards, non-med state right now. Sucks because I can see washington from where I am, 10 miles away I could be growing 15 plants legally. I was thinking about asking my friends in humboldt if they could find me a job this summer working someone's field or something, anything, I am so frustrated at not being involved in the scene right now it's tearing me up inside. I would be a lowly fieldhand I don't give a shit I just need to get back to my true love and calling being involved in growing the sacrament and medicine. I don't want to be smoking tobacco and taking morphine for pain when I could drop those poisons if I only had the chance again to grow my own natural safe meds.
Yeah I pissed myself haha I don't care I thought it was funny really. In the dream I was trying to piss up this ladder and some chick came in with her kid wanting to change his diaper or something so I pulled up my pants and told her "oh hey i was just changing my clothes" and she was like "yeah, right." LOL
Dreams are fucking weird.

Top Bottom