Im back after Arizona legalizes Recreational

• Thread starter azmmjadvocates
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Been many years since logging in here. As former Arizona State Deputy Director of NORML in AZ I have to give a special thanks to Director Mikel Weiser, leadership with MITA for my ability to now cultivate legality again as well tell my story.

I had to resign for medical as well political targeting which risked my raising my daughter.. I fought a good fight but felt with our loosing prop 205 last go around it was best I focous on self preservation.

Prop 207 isn't perfect but damn im so we nolonger live in fear, I look forward to communicating again with those id consider friends I made here and look forward to contributing here again.

Disclaimer: Due to rico statutes any comments I make regarding clutivation are only regarding legally authorized state cultivation.

My name is Emory Caudill

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Welcome back man!!
AZ and NJ joining her legion of legal grow states. Shit if we National legalize and tax it, we may not have to eat the rich after all.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Been many years since logging in here. As former Arizona State Deputy Director of NORML in AZ I have to give a special thanks to Director Mikel Weiser, leadership with MITA for my ability to now cultivate legality again as well tell my story.

I had to resign for medical as well political targeting which risked my raising my daughter.. I fought a good fight but felt with our loosing prop 205 last go around it was best I focous on self preservation.

Prop 207 isn't perfect but damn im so happy we nolonger live in fear (Bill Montgomery), I look forward to communicating again with those id consider friends I made here and look forward to contributing here again.

Disclaimer: Due to rico statutes any comments I make regarding clutivation are only regarding legally authorized state cultivation.

My name is Emory Caudill
Lol I forgot how to edit here? Ok I figured itnout. Lol

Last edited:
azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Welcome back man!!
AZ and NJ joining her legion of legal grow states. Shit if we National legalize and tax it, we may not have to eat the rich after all.
Yes its amazing, it robbs them of targeting people like me, you see they use the mmj card as reason to claim you are addicted while allowing meth and hard drug users to keep their kids because for them its "recreational"

Now Child Protective Sevices can't play that bullshit. Id argue that now extends to gun ownership.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

I’m out east. What are the conditions of legal growth for AZ? We’re allowed plants per person in the household. Though no ones checking count enforcement. 🥳

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I’m out east. What are the conditions of legal growth for AZ? We’re allowed plants per person in the household. Though no ones checking count enforcement. 🥳
Jan we can cultivate 6 plants each in-home residence with max 12 plants pr 2 adults. Half of what prop 203 allowed for MMj when we first legalized, but we
had a 25 mile rule which eventually took away home cultivating as soon as diapenceries blanketed the State.

Back then I was one of the first authorized to cultivate and I think by year 2 lost it due to dispensary licence.

Last edited:
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Yeah ME and MA have the same plant caps.
How did they come up with 6 plants as the magic number?
I don’t understand what you mean by the distance rule. You cant homegorw within 25 miles of a dispensary? That’s our entire state now! Shit I have 2 in my small city and 5 more within a have hour drive.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I don’t understand what you mean by the distance rule. You cant homegorw within 25 miles of a dispensary? That’s our entire state now! Shit I have 2 in my small city and 5 more within a have hour drive.
Exaclty thats what originally happened, if you lived "as the crow flys" within 25 miles of a dispensary you lost cultivation rights.

Now it doesn't matter however ill be having to inform growers that they can't grow MMJ lol only recreational MJ lol.

So now (after law takes effect in Jan) there will be the question of those who have a mmj card must claim their grow is "recreational" but I doubt they will be that nit picky except to selectively enforce.

This is why it is such a big deal here is because dispensaries had made concessions to give us back our home grow rights and why I thank MITA for standing aside for that.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Welcome back congratulations to you and your state you are very lucky indeed . Regards OD.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

As far as 6 plants Im not sure ive been totally out of it all for many years now. I read the initial ballot proposal a year ago and it had all the bells and whistles many more plants, outside grows of hemp, metioned gun ownership specifically and from there stipped but Im still happy with where it landed.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Welcome back congratulations to you and your state you are very lucky indeed . Regards OD.
Thank you, for me it is tremendous in so many ways. Perhaps cannabis cup in the future who knows. Lime aid, whoa Boy and one hit wander will be smoked again in AZ now those who I donated it to years ago can say who grew it without bud enhancers..

People use to show buds on cl adds holding them up to soda cans, mine I used 2ltr bottles as backdrop lol. It became cult status in the local music industry of card holders..lol

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome back to the farm! Congrats! 🎊 it’s always a treasure to have seasoned cultivars back. Looking forward to following your up and coming journey in the legal cannabis industry. Good luck in all of your endeavors and I’ll be keeping my eye on those strains you listed above ⬆️. Happy grows.
BurnZ

Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

Wish theyd do some sort of legalisation in Ga, damn bible belt states will be the last to give in if they ever do. Ive grown my entire life, since i was 14 and im now 43. I remember the days of 300 plants in the pine tree rows in hopes of harvesting 100. Now i just grow 2 in a closet at a time. I wish i could grow 6 in a bigger space legally, that would be nice.

Darth

Darth

Thanks for your work and the advocates that got 207 passed. We moved to AZ in August and I couldn’t be more thrilled to live in a state with progressive mj laws.

I’m also trying to find a local growing group in the Clarkdale area. It’s weird that I can come out of the closet with a grow on my patio!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom