Im back and here is what i got 7
Im back and here is what i got 8
my girl
Im back and here is what i got 10
Im back and here is what i got 11
Im back and here is what i got 12
Im back and here is what i got 13
Im back and here is what i got 14

girlz about to go into 12/12....just an update...been veggin for just over 2 months! when they go into flower should the stretch much more and if so i'd say "Good Yields should follow" Correct????

Im back and here is what i got 2
Im back and here is what i got 15
Last edited:
DeRon1

DeRon1

lookin good.what strain(s) are you growing out? what kind of grow medium, lighting, etc are you using?
Well I have some, pure power plant, northern lights, super lemon haze, jack herer, blue dream,stawberry cough,strawberry blue, diamond girl!!
right now i'm working with 600watt mh/hps. 100% Cocco, nutes are Foxfarm and Technaflora recipe for success and my 4x4x7 is really full.
May have bit off more than i can chew for my first grow!!!

I prepared for my next run with some 818 headband aka sour og, Venice Beach afghan, Blue Moster Holk,GrapeGod, BCN Diesel, medi hazex2 (for cbd),Neville Haze, Bubba Kush Og:blackalien::blackalien::blackalien:

DeRon1

DeRon1

How's the girls lookin deron1?
looking mighty good m8. in my 4th week of flower and my smallest girl is 90cm. my camera broke so i can't show you. hopefully 5 or so more weeks and all will be done! started veggin my second run today( blue dream, blue monster holk, af kush, purple crack, psyco crack, girl scout cookies) and with luck my 3rd run will be out of germ by next week....{ strawberry sour diesel, green crack. og kush, purple haze, blue dream, ppp, 818 headband, red purple, and medi haze} I will keep you guys informed and thanks for checking on a brother m8;););). be good an smoke smoke on

straincreation

straincreation

try'd To Update Last Night. Will Try Again Later
So when you stated you bit off more than you can chew, was that the case? Or did you get things handled. It would seem for a 4x4 your canopy and growth rate would be all whacko with all those different cuts.
Well i hope it all works out for ya brotha. Some updates would be cool i d like to see wher they went after being that stretch prior to flip, assuming that you did not top befroe the flip.
Hapoy farmin cant wait to see the updates. Good or bad its all i good fun.
happy farmin;)

Top Bottom