I'm Back!!! I Think?

• Thread starter showmegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
showmegreen

showmegreen

Howdy do!
After a long highanus, my country fried ass has made it back to tha Farm. I see tha same ol probs been affecktin tha newbs roun here. Keep up tha edumication folks! Ima little late this year but Ima gonna play catssup. Gonna start with a handful of beans I got off Mrs. Poison Nanners that I pollinated wit pollen I got from a good ol boy on this site. He states that its from this itty bitty Lil male Sour Bubble. If he's correctly honest wit me. This should be one hellova grow. Fittin some them beans go t'ward tha fem side of tha fence. Anywho Ima start that soak this evenin after tha youngins git ta bed. Wish me luck an I'll keep us posted. Lol
YEE! HAW! Good ta be back.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am seriously and truly psychic. I was looking for you just yesterday and saw that you hadn't been on in a minute. I hope you're ok and all is well in Misery.

showmegreen

showmegreen

I am seriously and truly psychic. I was looking for you just yesterday and saw that you hadn't been on in a minute. I hope you're ok and all is well in Misery.
Things could be better but then they could be worse also. So I consider it a blessin. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom