im back & im in caly...

• Thread starter audius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
audius

audius

hey yall, hows the growin season been for yall? mine not so good. i had to stop cuz my son brought the law around my house. got busted. also i lost my wife back in july to stage 4 lung cancer. miss ya baby. any way im now in caly taking care of my mom &i still have half my equiptment. so that being said ,drop me a line i will tell ya more. ahhh good to be back on the farm & in caly. i can get my grow back on.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Sorry for all the trouble and hope you see nothing but sunshine ahead.

Welcome back

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Wow im sorry about your wife......glad your out and got them shackles off. Your a good man for taking care of your mum. Set up that gear and get them goodies cookin!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

What a sad string of events, sorry for your loss - looks like you've got your chin up though, good luck!

audius

audius

those that know me know im a strong hard mf. i dont let life get me down. dirty white boy , i remember you & ty for your comments. to everybody els ty. you will be heaing more from me soon, very soon. those that live in bakersfield will be getting to know me beter cuz I WILL BRING THE SHIT....

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Welcome back to the farm,sorry to hear about the lost of you wife.Glad to hear your in the valley and will be rocking some grows out here.

audius

audius

i got a few old threads from my past grow in hortilabs room. but i lost my white widow genes. i how ever think they came from attitude. cant wait to make some cash, get my permit, & go back to a passion i love

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome To Ca. :)
Sorry bout the stuff...Glad your back on the farm though.

audius

audius

it life some times mang. fuck it
i will get back on my feet & being a care giver for who ever i got the room for. as it stands right now, i got 5 peps

Top Bottom