I'M BACK! Purple City Genetics LED Spider Farmer.

• Thread starter decept1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
decept1

decept1

ill chime in on yield when i finally get everything dried/trimmed. pretty impressed with this 450watt light....made me get some of the bigger bar style lights....might be doing a slim 600 vs fc65000 vs roi-680...since i have all of these.

ncalgrower

ncalgrower

Wow! Thanks for sharing. 16 plants in a 4x4!?! I love Purple City Genetics, they've always done me right the past couple of years.

decept1

decept1

Wow! Thanks for sharing. 16 plants in a 4x4!?! I love Purple City Genetics, they've always done me right the past couple of years.

yup...21 day veg...keeps the plants smaller so i have more head space for the leds....the light likes to be around 18-20 inch above the canopy....yeah im really impressed with there genetics....real deal for sure.

decept1

decept1

clones i took a couple weeks ago for the next run....also changed out the sf 4000 for a mars fc6500.....got all my stuff for the new 8x4 just waiting for my moms to get a little bigger to take more cuts.

IMG 20210216 104133 992
IMG 20210216 104235 808

decept1

decept1

i ended up getting a little over an ozer per plant....kinda of disappointing considering that i got about the same last run when the tent was only 3/4 full (canopy wise)...only difference was i did 9 per light and ran the light right on the plants as i couldnt move the light up any more....with led's you really wanna lower the light to about 6inch off the canopy around day 25 to see the crazy yields...im sure if i were to run wedding cake only and pushed the light right on the canopy i could hit 1.75-2 a light with the sf4000....next im going to run the slim 600h and push the light close around day 25 and im confident ill get 2-2.5 per light.

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

i ended up getting a little over an ozer per plant....kinda of disappointing considering that i got about the same last run when the tent was only 3/4 full (canopy wise)...only difference was i did 9 per light and ran the light right on the plants as i couldnt move the light up any more....with led's you really wanna lower the light to about 6inch off the canopy around day 25 to see the crazy yields...im sure if i were to run wedding cake only and pushed the light right on the canopy i could hit 1.75-2 a light with the sf4000....next im going to run the slim 600h and push the light close around day 25 and im confident ill get 2-2.5 per light.
I just got done with 6 plants, 5 were from seed, 1 was a Purple city genetics clone I expected to KICK ASS. Well, long story short, the 5 from bag seed produced 2-4oz. each, while the PCG Slurricane gave me just over an ounce... Now im growing all PCG and am worried my next harvest wont be what I expect. Are you still running Purple city genetics and if so, may I ask how its going and if you have any tips? Thx!

decept1

decept1

I just got done with 6 plants, 5 were from seed, 1 was a Purple city genetics clone I expected to KICK ASS. Well, long story short, the 5 from bag seed produced 2-4oz. each, while the PCG Slurricane gave me just over an ounce... Now im growing all PCG and am worried my next harvest wont be what I expect. Are you still running Purple city genetics and if so, may I ask how its going and if you have any tips? Thx!
PCG has been great! i used to have a bunch of cuts that i was holding on to for 10+ years, but ended up losing them to unfortunate circumstances...PCG has truly been a life save there genetics are rock solid....if you want to grow something that is quality and yields i would suggest their kush mints, slurty3, wedding cake, and gush mints. all heavy hitters...ive never grown the slurricane so i wouldnt be able to tell you.

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

PCG has been great! i used to have a bunch of cuts that i was holding on to for 10+ years, but ended up losing them to unfortunate circumstances...PCG has truly been a life save there genetics are rock solid....if you want to grow something that is quality and yields i would suggest their kush mints, slurty3, wedding cake, and gush mints. all heavy hitters...ive never grown the slurricane so i wouldnt be able to tell you
You're right. I finished the Slurricane and it was some absolute fire but yielded way lower than my other plants from bag seed. I don't have a problem with it however. Ill take quality over quantity for my personal grow anytime!
I'm currently growing 3 more PCG cuts..The 3 PCG's are Gushers, Super Lemon SMAC, and Legend OG. I also have an ice cream cake cut from phinest going strong... Im flipping to flower tonight, so ill let you know how these ladies stack up in the next few weeks!

decept1

decept1

that ice cream cake from phinest is probably going to be fire...curious how she comes out for you!
You're right. I finished the Slurricane and it was some absolute fire but yielded way lower than my other plants from bag seed. I don't have a problem with it however. Ill take quality over quantity for my personal grow anytime!
I'm currently growing 3 more PCG cuts..The 3 PCG's are Gushers, Super Lemon SMAC, and Legend OG. I also have an ice cream cake cut from phinest going strong... Im flipping to flower tonight, so ill let you know how these ladies stack up in the next few weeks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom