I'm Back

• Thread starter masterinstaller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

masterinstaller

Some pics from past jobs and some new ones. I will be posting more pics when I am back home in a couple weeks....

Im back

Im back 2

Im back 3

Blueprint

Sac nursery

Sac nursery1

Sac fr1 fr2

Sac veg

Sac veg1

Sac veg2

Sac veg3

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Serious biz here man. Nice job. Super clean and sano love the work good job.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Very impressive work. Wishing I had the budget for something like that!

You ever do water cooled setups? Light movers?

blazer

blazer

Nice work bro! Nice and clean and professional!:stonedsmilie:

M

masterinstaller

We do all kinds of work from just designing a system for you to also building it as well. We do a bunch of water cooled work.

T

TreFarmer

I wondered where u went.. welcome back! Can't wait to see more.

E

EastCoastGrow

that is the most legit set up/ grow room i have seen on this whole website. and i have no life and smoke bong rips and go through new threads allllll day

deacon1503

deacon1503

Its been a minute good to see u back around. Im now a huge Unistrut fan thanks to you! Love that shit.

C

Chillville

Premium Member
Supporter
I think that I recognize some of that work ;)

These guys are serious at what they do, doesn't get more professional. I've been involved with some of their builds and I have to say I'm impressed with their work and they are nice guys too.

M

masterinstaller

you guys will be pleased when I post up more new picks and have time to answer your questions in a couple of weeks. I have been working very close with hydro innovations and some other manufacturers on some recent jobs. I have a potential job coming up in the next couple of months that will make our past jobs look like childs play compaired to this one.

G

Get HI

Masterinstaller, where are those pics? Do you have any spare time to give us an update? Look forward to hearing from you.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
That shit looks kill !!!!!! nice to see some Real Pro looking rooms A+++:D

Top Bottom