I'm back!!!

• Thread starter southstreets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

First off I wanna thank logic for giving me the opportunity to come back! Second I wanna send out a big apology to gtd for disrespecting him on the forums! All bullshit aside I'm back!!!!!! :)

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Fuckin right on. Bout time. Good to have you back.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

as the song goes, welcome back welcome back welcome backkkk, its damn good to see that avatar again

southstreets

southstreets

It's good to see you guys too! I got a new grow in store for everyone this yr! A vert grow which is Gunna kick off in a month or two.. A small greenhouse grow and my usual outdoor funk! What up med mitten and my boy ssp! I see I got some catchin up to do on the rep meter! Lol

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome Back

Good to have you back, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Southstreets welcome back. What a cool surprise.

Aligee

Aligee

what's Good south glad you made it back to the Farm amigo !!! ~AliGee~

I

ibTheMan

First off I wanna thank logic for giving me the opportunity to come back! Second I wanna send out a big apology to gtd for disrespecting him on the forums! All bullshit aside I'm back!!!!!! :)

What is up Bro! Good to have you back.

sb805og101

sb805og101

Welcome back southstreets I been away for a while also looks like same site same farmerS yeah new farmers can learn a lot from u bro! What strains u running in/outdoor?

southstreets

southstreets

what's Good south glad you made it back to the Farm amigo !!! ~AliGee~

im glad too amigo!!! ive been lurking! looks like you got good thangs goin on with ur company! congrats! and i cant wait to get ahold of ur gear amigo!!!

What is up Bro! Good to have you back.

how u been ib???? ive been following ur Chemdog 91 x cheese thread bro! they look like monsters bro!

welcome back

AAHHHH my boy KT!!! thanks for the warm welcome my friend!

Good to have you back, hope all is well with you and yours
mal

thanks mal! how are you doing my friend?

Southstreets welcome back. What a cool surprise.

theres my boy tabor! cant wait to crack up at some of ur jokes again and hop in your outdoor thread for 2012! got good thangs goin on this yr!

;) good to have you back

hey whats up tre? see this is my handle! lmao!!!

southstreets

southstreets

LOL! To funny. Great to see you back southstreets :)

yea it is!!! lmao... i dont have to be a undercova brotha no mo! lol

washup shun?

yooooo! whadddd up bro! how u doin amigo!

Welcome back southstreets I been away for a while also looks like same site same farmerS yeah new farmers can learn a lot from u bro! What strains u running in/outdoor?

this round indoors ill be poppin seeds! chem romance, plum princess, straw bubba, wifi, larry s1 and tahoe og... this is til i get some cuts together! had a falling out with someone on here.. lucky they didnt get lumped up for what they did! but its dirt off my shoulder! lol.. outdoors ill be runnin some hazes in my greenhouse and ill be working some strains i made last yr outdoors fine tuning them! they are true og x sour tahoe, the funk (cherry menthol) x sour tahoe, and a few other things! my buddy and i are also workin on f2ing alot of jj's gear so his hard work is never lost!!!! by the way GET WELL SOON JJ!!!!

THANKS for the warm welcome back everyone!!!! it means alot and im glad to be home finally again!!!

and big ups to my boy!!!! sticky, jayrock, KT, waayne, winta, eser, aligee, motherlode, SSP, rootbound, 420 massesking,.... thanks for stayin in touch homies!!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Awwww yeahhh welcome back cuzzzz!--Do the dam thing ttys laterz!

Latest posts

Top Bottom