Im Back...

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wanted to let everyone know that Im back on the farm again. I took a bit of a hiatus the past 9 months or so. I came home to find out that my wife had taken my kids and dissapeared! I then proceeded to tear my whole op down..Causing me to loose literally everything..Not just all my cuts and genetics, but my house and pretty much everything I own..

I am finally seeing my kids on a regular basis and trying to just get things back on track. Got a new room Im setting up and look forward to getting back at it!:) Hope everyone is doing good and look forward to chilling back on the farm once again!!:cool:

For all those who I owe stuff too, Im very sorry and will get you taken care of as soon as possible...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Just wanted to let everyone know that Im back on the farm again. I took a bit of a hiatus the past 9 months or so. I came home to find out that my wife had taken my kids and dissapeared! I then proceeded to tear my whole op down..Causing me to loose literally everything..Not just all my cuts and genetics, but my house and pretty much everything I own..

I am finally seeing my kids on a regular basis and trying to just get things back on track. Got a new room Im setting up and look forward to getting back at it!:) Hope everyone is doing good and look forward to chilling back on the farm once again!!:cool:

For all those who I owe stuff too, Im very sorry and will get you taken care of as soon as possible...

Sounds like a rough road. Hope all is well. Welcome back.

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
sorry for your troubles....and im glad to meet the maker of this shorline cross i have :) welcome back

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I have heard great things. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Good luck and I hope to see you around. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom