I'm going to run to Home Depot real quick. Anybody want anything?

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Dude, I just got home from there. The tubing I bought for my vaporizer it to small. Can you return it and grab me the next size up?

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Seriously, I think I enjoy window shopping for my garden at home depot more than the grow store. I had to put back the propane torch for $24.95.

outwest

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Be careful bro,thats where i was on my way too 3 weeks ago when i got taken out on my harley!

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I miss home depot, I live in America's asshole an all we have is wallmart.

Check to see if they have any carnivorous plants in stock yet.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
its like the bramueda triangle of hardware stores here..lol...lowes, home depot, and sutherlands all with in blocks of each other.
scarhole.. bro you cont on a wallyword to b with in a mile from where ever you are at the same time.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

You were going to pack 2x4s back on your harley?
I need to step up my game.

Dude, shitty to hear about that. I will try to send some good energy your way.
Actually just putting up there to pay my credit card bill,fuck i wish i would have just mailed it!

ttystikk

ttystikk

i fucking love the junk yard!!!

Between the junkyard, the pawn shop and the local Habitat for Humanity building supplies store, I can build the freakin' Starship Enterprise! Want proof? Look at my light rotator!

Reactions: mal
420bliss

420bliss

wrecking yard! that stuff aint junk ;) (sorry my dads family used to own a wrecking yard and would always get mad when someone called it a junk yard lol)

Cort

Cort

You were going to pack 2x4s back on your harley?
I need to step up my game.

Dude, shitty to hear about that. I will try to send some good energy your way.
I got my 4 x 4 tent, ballast and reflector on the back of mine. Didnt have room for the fan :/

dankworth

dankworth

Dude, let's get rich you guys, and pool money, and create a Home Depot-ish store by growers for growers.
In Socal where all the sales volume
(and meowing kitties)
would be.
Seriously.

Edit-And a motherfucker would have to show a med card to even shop there.

orbad

orbad

I miss home depot, I live in America's asshole an all we have is wallmart.

Check to see if they have any carnivorous plants in stock yet.
Dude, wal-mart saved my ass one night when I needed some 4" dryer duct at 10:30 at night. Got my girls back in their nest.

I love walking through Lowes though. All kinds of fun stuff to remove your money from your wallet. But I NEEEED IT!!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
ditto ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ as a contractor I was there three times today. It should have only been twice but I forgot the 5/8 ply for under the granite slabs.

I have to laugh at a bunch of stoners talking about forgetting shit. As they say, you got to pay to play. I wouldn't have it any other way!

outwest

Latest posts

Top Bottom