I'm gonna run these what do you guys think???

• Thread starter Mr. Manolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Manolo

I just made a couple purchases from attitude and am patiently waiting for my order to get here. haha. This is what I got coming so let me know what you guys think of these, im gonna post the freebies too just to find out what ya'll think. thanx in advance..................................

First order didn't us the guarantee option....

Nirvana Seeds Master Kush Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds
Green House Seeds Pure Kush Feminized
UFO#1 World of Seeds Diamond Line Madness Feminized
FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF
UFO#2 Delicious Seeds La Diva Feminized Automatic

2nd Order I used the guarantee method with the t-shirt....

Big Buddha Seeds Buddha Tahoe Feminized
UFO#1 World of Seeds AUTOFLOWERING Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminized
FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie
UFO#2 Samsara Seeds Sweet Black Angel Feminized
FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie
FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Emerald Jack Feminized
February Promo 1 FREEFreebie
FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Grapefruit Krush Feminized
FREE Emerald Triangle Seeds Trinity Kush Feminized

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Why all the feminized seeds? and autoflower as well? just curious....

Everythng you have is killer in its own right, but feminized....not, be very very attentive, I mean like a hawk and have all your enviromental conditions dead on or its possible your goin to learn the painfull lesson about feminized seeds....hermi's can run rampant in fem'd seeds and there is no way of tellin which ones will or won't..they just sneak up on ya

I would stick with male/female/regular seeds in the future, IMO it removes at least one big factor for falure....a hermi pollinating your entire grow..

Tex

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

be very very attentive, I mean like a hawk and have all your enviromental conditions dead on or its possible your goin to learn the painfull lesson about feminized seeds....hermi's can run rampant in fem'd seeds and there is no way of tellin which ones will or won't..they just sneak up on ya

I would stick with male/female/regular seeds in the future, IMO it removes at least one big factor for falure....a hermi pollinating your entire grow..

Tex

that, and when i first started grabbin beans i pretty much went the same route. buyin from big seedbanks(gh), not saying they arent good, just there is A LOT better. heard good stuff about big buddha gear, never ran any tho. some of the best genetics available anywhere are right here on the bay and cant be beat for $50-60. i got those emerald triangle freebies comin too :yes

M

Mr. Manolo

I'm new to the site and dont really know how going about getting some beans on here. any help would be appreciated. The auto's were free. haha. I'd like to grab some og raskal gear them alien genetics too. its like a kid in a candy shop. haha.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

its like a kid in a candy shop. haha.

lol, i know exaaactly how u feel.

check the faq for thcbay for all the deets. but basically go to the bay find what u like, check out with it, you'll receive a pm with instructions for payment, mail out your payment and booomshakalaka cple weeks later they in ur mailbox.

B

bckwht

Yea right now logics gear (divine genetics) are on sale for 50 and there are couple grow threads n all look super nice..the Eskimo and wolverine kush fems cannot be beat and from the packs I have the beans are freakig huge

Dunge

Dunge

I am considering putting in a seed order just to make going to the post office more interesting. While I have a pending delivery, I experience chronic excitement (which I medicate for freely). Every day may bring fresh seeds. Had a problem with a missed shipment that took six months to get straightened out.
We came together.

M

Mr. Manolo

I'm running the female seeds cuz I dont have the room to run the regular seeds and take the males out.

M

Mr. Manolo

By the way both orders arrived last week. attitude came thru.

Toker Ace

Toker Ace

I got some Ronnie James Dio from Motarebel. logic sent me 6 Blue Hindu with my 2 packs of Dio. Shoulda' bought 4 packs.
mail out your payment and booomshakalaka cple weeks later they in ur mailbox.
Right on bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom