Im having problems!

• Thread starter codenamethc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

codenamethc

Hey what's up guys im new to this website

Im growing 4 plants that I started from seed. I seem to have a couple problems as a first time grower.

1. I know they say that its up to your plant but how much water should I be giving m plants? I typically feed them with 1 gallon of nutes and call it a day. But I also start noticing that I get brown leaves that fall off. Is that because im not giving it enough water?

2. I have a plant thats kinda clawing and some parts are browinsh yellow. It looks ugly. I was having a problem with mites but i got that figured out already.

Im having problems
Im having problems 2
Im having problems 3
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

You might be giving her to much nutes. Do you let the soil dry out before watering again? If you don't just pick up the pot if it's not heavy water her till she feels heavy that always worked for me on my outdoor grow I did but then I got worms and got over it!! good luck my friend hope you get some 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😤👍I'm no expert but I think that might be the issue!

chemistry

chemistry

You have a bit of bud rot, looks to wet, lift your pot off the ground an inch to aid air flow and drainage. What PPM's are you feeding?

Longsmoker

Longsmoker

Hey what's up guys im new to this website

Im growing 4 plants that I started from seed. I seem to have a couple problems as a first time grower.

1. I know they say that its up to your plant but how much water should I be giving m plants? I typically feed them with 1 gallon of nutes and call it a day. But I also start noticing that I get brown leaves that fall off. Is that because im not giving it enough water?

2. I have a plant thats kinda clawing and some parts are browinsh yellow. It looks ugly. I was having a problem with mites but i got that figured out already.
You might be giving her to much nutes. Do you let the soil dry out before watering again? If you don't just pick up the pot if it's not heavy water her till she feels heavy that always worked for me on my outdoor grow I did but then I got worms and got over it!! good luck my friend hope you get some 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😤👍I'm no expert but I think that might be the issue!
Looks like poor drainage and roots are not getting enough oxygen...I would transplant into some ocean forest and make sure there is proper drainagein you pot...also amend the soil with some dolemite lyme witch will keep soil ph'd and prevent ca-mag deficiency

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I agree with the too much water theory. Your plant actually looks like it is in need of some nitrogen, but if the roots are struggling, then that is the first problem that needs to be addressed. The clawing leaves is typically associated with over feeding, so I don't know what to recommend until you can get an idea of your PPM/EC and your amount of water in the soil. Some mediums do fine being watered heavily on a daily basis, and some get waterlogged and don't drain properly. What type of growing medium are you using and what are you feeding them?

Top Bottom