I'm here to help raise hell with the Government

• Thread starter massenberg420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

massenberg420

Hey folkes,

Just a few words about myself, my name in real life is Adam Assenberg and I now live in Colfax, WA.

I used to be a Security Guard in 1985 and was attacked on the job where I was hit in the middle of my back with a baseball bat then tossed 15 feet off a train bridge and ended up breaking nine bones in my spine.

Pills have just about killed myself and I am now on the Medical use of Marijuana.

The Government has started a WAR with my family and I am now in that WAR till we win or they kill me.

YOU CAN HELP, please read below and call me if you would like to be on my World-Wide radio show.

I have a great case but need the help of YOU to make noise about this case.

The info to Contact the Judge and all the NEW Federal Court papers are at this link:

Any questions of if you can help in any way please call Adam at 509-397-3252

My show can be heard every Sat. on the net at www.radiofreemoscow.com from 5-7 pm PST.

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

jeez hard hand life has dealt you, keep on keeping on,

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi massenberg420 welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey M420, thanks for fightin the fight for us all!

T

thcnology

I'm so tired of these F's...Adam, Never Forget... at one time terrrists were patriots. As long as the principle of non-violence is followed, and breaking the law is always the last resort... Civil Disobedience should be expected in a Country that was founded on strict moral principles about how a government should be run. Any law that is contrary to those principles should be overthrown. The Declaration of Independence is very clear. We must maintain Liberty...But Americans are the dumbest F's on Earth, they continue to legislate away their rights all the while paying taxes to a machine that merely functions to control them and the rest of the world...Last time you looked at your paystub, how much of your hard earned money went to them, to build weapons to kill people, guilty as charged....stop your ignorance. All's I can really say is that those of you who are still free in the world....start preparing for battle because they are coming for you...

Thomas Jefferson said it best in a letter to William Smith in 1787; “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

The system works folks, but only a healthy cull and a lot of fertilizer is going to keep it alive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom