Im hungry

• Thread starter Sativaindica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDS StonerBoy

Bro I'm half mexican if I ate that everyday I'd be fat as fuck LOL

LMFAO! My gf is looking at this basically saying the same thing although she's not hispanic she thinks she'll blow if she eats this just once. After i introduce this to a couple of friends and family then maybe i can have this treat every morning!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I think I gained 5 pounds just from seeing that picture LOL

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
That looks lovely logic. I eat this everymorning. Well Toast, beans, bacon and one fried egg. Bring on the heart attack!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Can you say open bypass surgery LOL:giggle

A

adam

when i was kid i can remember my parents making scrambled eggs with cow brains ewwwww!didnt know what i was eating till i got older. it a portuguese thing but man i always look back and wonder what else did i eat that wasnt considered normal?not to gross anyone out but as kids my siblings and i would see who could eat the most fish eyes haha. dad would always throw the winner some $

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I love Chorizo but only eat that like once a year .

E

edelephant

eggschorizo.jpg

Chorizo and Eggs.

A

adam

shit has some kick to it huh zoo? my parents still make home made Chorizo,red wine,brandy, still raise rabbits chickens and buy pigs just to slaughter them for all types of goodies.in the middle of the city.plenty of times they got the local animal control people investigating whats going on lol.

H

herby

For me its usually left over pizza. Last night I had a jalepeno pizza though so I just couldnt do that for breakfast. First time I ever ordered one and I fried my tonsils I think. If your congested though it definitely opens you up.

Yesterday I was out of pizza though so I did have sausage and eggs or as you british refer to them bangors and eggs.

I think its bangors anyway. My 2nd wife was British so she was always callin things a strange name LOL..

D

dna genetics

it's time i give you hungry folk some of my left overs (puke) lol

happy holidays

S

Stackin Paper

I thought chorizo and eggs was bad until I saw what they eat, wheres the black pudding?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding
http://i305.invalid.com/albums/nn234/butchshlong/English_Breakfast.jpg

Thats a much better pic of a fry up, i wouldn't entertain the black pudding though, in Logics pic i notice a few strange bits, you got some lil diced parsley or whatever it is on the tomato and i notice the beans there but wtf is that other orange stuff on the bottom of the plate, lol

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Love black pudding.

But i dont think my breaky is too bad for me. I use no butter, hardly any oil and granery bread. Infact its only the bacon which is bad realy. Suppose I shouldn't fry the egg, but I love olive oil! Yummy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom