I'm In Love With The Co-co

• Thread starter Timmyahcomeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Started all seeds in Co-Co with heavy 16 out of 6 bodhi space monkey found 2 females, out of 5 thundersstash country time Kush 2 females and 3 cannarado dubble og fems. Root pic 6 days after transplant
Im in love with the co co
Im in love with the co co 2
Im in love with the co co 3

Y

yesca

I'll need to look for that mix. I like to have some perlite for a little extra drainage. Nice not having to have two bags kicking around!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I've always been curious of switching out the peat for coco in my soiless mix. I've heard that coco is better but I've never tried it. Think I'll give it a try on my new run.

Can't wait to see those space monkeys! Anything bhodi is usually pretty fire.

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

I'm noticing a little N toxic mostly in earlier photo a little in new ones. just a heads up other than that there looking great p.s. I'm in love with the coco too.

Y

youngjigga

Very nice clean orderly looking set up there.good work.lovelly roots also. and:-) i love the title! no offence thats the only reason i checked it out.im a soil grower wanting to make the switch to coco.is it true that the yeilds if done right are much bigger?.. oh ! so whos coco version u like?:-)lol. have u heard or ,MONTANA OF 300?, should chech his version out.lol.that fuckers raw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom