Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Cannarado dubble og's gettin a tray to themselves, lengthy and super floppy
20160416 175204

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

I've been growing in coco for 2 years now and will never go back. I used to be a diehard rockwool guy. But the benefits and versatility + reusable aspects are of the charts. Ive used them all, started with canna, awesome did roots organic great, cocotek by botanicare unparalleled coco loco by GH , i think incredible and comes with some amendments very good for seedlings. Bro... i cloned in str8 coco got roots faster because of the hormones in the coco. Once you dial in calcium you wont go back to any other medium.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

All I've done is dwc/rdwc. I don't know any other way. But haven't had a reason to try any other way. I would like to do some organic and connoisseur strains.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Oh my gavita took a shit, with my ez-clone pump, while I had to go work out of town, with the pump not working I lost all my cuts and everything in the room was a loss, almost ripped the door off the hinges, got pissed off didn't have time to fix it since I was working 60+ hours out of town. So I took a break from growing but eveyday I was thinking about growing and felt kinda empty so I went and got a 315lec, 5 pounds of vegbloom hd, pound of +life to make life easier. So here I am again waking up at 2:30am happy to go see my garden.....end rant

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been growing in coco for 2 years now and will never go back. I used to be a diehard rockwool guy. But the benefits and versatility + reusable aspects are of the charts. Ive used them all, started with canna, awesome did roots organic great, cocotek by botanicare unparalleled coco loco by GH , i think incredible and comes with some amendments very good for seedlings. Bro... i cloned in str8 coco got roots faster because of the hormones in the coco. Once you dial in calcium you wont go back to any other medium.
Hey bro talk to me a bit on on your comment of dialing in your C in coco. I'm getting ready to run some coco for 1st time. Tips or tricks??? Will be using Sanctuary Soils coco bricks Thx man. Not to jack the OP's thread.

Top Bottom