I'm In Love With The Co-co

• Thread starter Timmyahcomeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Here's some shitty pics of my recent run I've got a new camera just not had the time to get to work out how to use it lol top to bottom stardawg gg4 and lemon meringue all in coco
Terps have been epic on this run also the stardawg makes your eyes feel like there guna bleed the nose is so piercing the gg4 has some kinda funky chemmy sweet pop corn kinda smell and the lemon meringue is off the scales

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

50/50 tap water/r.o. a lil clonex, clear rez, I add heavy 16 roots after 5 days or so, keep it on 15/min on 15min off, and bleach it before and after every use @slap14 got a couple of your samples, eveything was amazing, I really liked the cosmic cookies and loved the pics you posted of it in here, deff gonna give her a go

S

slap14

50/50 tap water/r.o. a lil clonex, clear rez, I add heavy 16 roots after 5 days or so, keep it on 15/min on 15min off, and bleach it before and after every use @slap14 got a couple of your samples, eveything was amazing, I really liked the cosmic cookies and loved the pics you posted of it in here, deff gonna give her a go

I have a cloner in the garage that I never use but thinking I might dust it off and give it a try again. Thanks for the advise on what solution you use. Do you adjust the temp of your solution?

I have some WiFi 08 going right now, if it turns out to be fire i'll make sure I get a cut over to you.

Slap

Top Bottom