I'm In Love With The Co-co

• Thread starter Timmyahcomeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

About to flip the violet flames, had to switch up coco brands this round, not happy they were sold out of my regular brand so I went with botanicare readygro aeration
20170129 164402

justiceman

justiceman

Looking good man. Hows the pH drift on the HD for you? I hear it's best for the mutifeed approach you're doing right now. I'm doing 2x a day at the moment. Just waiting to run out of my RO so I can try the HD next. Loving these nutes so much.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

If you add tap water to your rez, after you fill it with r.o , bring it up to 50 ppm, then I add a cap full of ph up (I've learned from doing this over and over) I'll hit 5.8 ph everytime after mixing a full rez, the tap water helps stabilize ph. Stays right there for a good 5 days. And I was told to do this by vegbloom.

justiceman

justiceman

Thanks for your experience on the HD. Sounds more acidic than the RO formula which makes sense. Sounds nice and stable too. I'll definitely be giving it a shot once my RO runs dry which will be pretty soon here.

The girls are looking good! I like how much they blow up during the first few weeks.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Immmmmmmmmm back with a little room full of thunderfudge gentics back rest is 3 Ultrabrite (hookahs cut ) and in from is 2 different phenos of mr.white from thunderfudge and one clone only sfv og all in 2 gal smartpots, 70/30 cocoperlte, feed multiple times a day with vegbloomhd, seagreen, life,shine

20170910 121440
20170910 121421
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Immmmmmmmmm back with a little room full of thunderfudge gentics back rest is 3 Ultrabrite (hookahs cut ) and in from is 2 different phenos of mr.white from thunderfudge and one clone only sfv og all in 2 gal smartpots, 70/30 cocoperlte, feed multiple times a day with vegbloomhd, seagreen, life,shine
Looking good brother..
Im subbed in..

Top Bottom