im in search of some genes...

• Thread starter ManitobanGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

ManitobanGrower

hello from manitoba, canada! so i was reading my weed world magasine on the bus the other day and i seen the add for thcfarmer.com, in the add it said i could get some old classic strains from this site. Ive been searching and cannot find, Im looking for some pure Black Vietnam aka Black Vietnamese aka NAMweed. Im sure theres someone on this site that can point me in the right direction, but please keep in mind where ever you suggest must ship to canada. and a bit about myself.... im a 27 year old single male in winnipeg, i obsess about cannabis...ive only ever tried to grow once (last spring) and my 1 plant i had going outside (A.M.S. from GreenHouse Seeds) was found and cut down right at the transition to flowering.... :( next summer i hope to have an indoor setup.

F

frizzlefry87

welcome and good luck on your search....check reeferman maybe?

G

Green Supreme

I found the Viet Black to have nice structure, but a little weak in the buzz department. Good luck. Peace GS

M

ManitobanGrower

I checked out reeferman and i couldnt find it there, Ive come across some black vietnam x c99, and black vietnam x thai, im sure those are awesome crosses, but i want the original....you say you've grown it out GS, where did u aquire the seeds from?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Check out Billy Goat seeds forum- He's currently working on the VB...

H

HappyGrower

hello from manitoba, canada! so i was reading my weed world magasine on the bus the other day and i seen the add for thcfarmer.com, in the add it said.

Welcome to THCFarmer.com! I'm sure you will find someone in this site to point you in the right direction.

Take Care, Happy Grower :hi

G

Green Supreme

The cut came from the same stock Reef used in Willie Nelson. The Willie too I found if you vegged to long {say longer than 3 months} really leans to the VB side, not an attractive trait for me. Peace GS

ps. Don't get me wrong. under 3 months veg and willie is incredible

M

ManitobanGrower

i dont know if im gonna like it or not yet GS, but i still wanna experience it :D and thank you for the welcome HappyGrower :D im loving this site so far :) AltitudeFarmer was kind enough to point me out in the direction i was looking for, i cant thank you enough AF! hopefully i can score some when they are ready before they are gone :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom