Im into bondage, help me tie my girls up!

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
LOL, so now that i got ur attention (hopefully), a few months ago i read a thread and someone was talking about these clip things that he used to suppercrop his plants. It clipped on the stem and offered support to bend the branch over in an angle. I cant find anything about a product like this now. does any one know what im babbling bout??

Confu...

hiboy

hiboy

Normally you can space your trellis netting (2 of them 12"-18" apart) or cages that will take the place of those tie strips your talking about. I'll see if i can find the name, my buddy uses them.
hiboy

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Normally you can space your trellis netting (2 of them 12"-18" apart) or cages that will take the place of those tie strips your talking about. I'll see if i can find the name, my buddy uses them.
hiboy

Thats a great technic and thanks fir that! unfortunatly, at this time i grow in a capicity that that wouldnt apply (vert bare bulb with trees trained around bulbs best as possible). I feel like these clips would give me more flexability. Right now I will bend and tie to a bamboo rod, but that only works when I have growing medium under me to stake too and i then use pipe cleaners to tie branch to bamboo rod. Sometimes i forget about the pipecleaners and they "strangle" the branch. I think these would be more forgiving and might provide enough support for some branches to not need a stake to be tied too. (hopefully) some of my branches r 4ft+ so alot of support is needed. im not looking to suppercrop with these clips, rather train some branches to grow more horizontial than verticle.
trying to avoid having to tie branches to ceiling of room.

Confu...

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

im guessing snkrhd nailed it. i've wanted to try those before but you cant find them in the us an im too impatient to ever order anything from overseas i think about the shipping time and skip the order every time lol.

honestly these things probably wont do much at all. if you ever have supper cropped a branch and not snapped it enough you will notice that branch comes back damn near instantly. i think if you are doing it for canopy management you need to snap or tie it down. snapping i prefer and the knuckle is just added support. here is what i would recommend

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vacg2FZWtrk&feature=player_embedded#at=11[/YOUTUBE]

also this is free and when you get good you can walk into a room with 30 or more plants and even out the canopy in seconds. early in life you could do this and make it grow horizontal so the side branches turn int auxin induced tops.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
im guessing snkrhd nailed it. i've wanted to try those before but you cant find them in the us an im too impatient to ever order anything from overseas i think about the shipping time and skip the order every time lol.

honestly these things probably wont do much at all. if you ever have supper cropped a branch and not snapped it enough you will notice that branch comes back damn near instantly. i think if you are doing it for canopy management you need to snap or tie it down. snapping i prefer and the knuckle is just added support. here is what i would recommend

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vacg2FZWtrk&feature=player_embedded#at=11[/YOUTUBE]

also this is free and when you get good you can walk into a room with 30 or more plants and even out the canopy in seconds. early in life you could do this and make it grow horizontal so the side branches turn int auxin induced tops.

Str*dank, dude, sik video! I thought i new how to suppercropp but I learned a couple new technics! I hope alotta ppl peep this thread as Im sure just this info alone will increase alotta growers yield. espacially the OG growers here in cali.

Confu...

Top Bottom