I'm Just Over AN & All The BullShit.

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I’m just OVER IT with AN Nuts I have been running it for way too long, Paying WAY TO MUCH for this water downed Bullshit, 20 fucking bottles with 2nd Grader Pictures on the bottles, I just switched to Heavy 16 love it, plants look better than ever ¼ of the bottles that AN has, but anyway here is a new video of Good O Bike Mike telling everyone of the 20 plus new bottles of water downed shit that’s coming to a Hydro Store Near YOU!!
Way do I feel like everything that Big Mike is saying is B/S o_O

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Im not an extreme pro but I can speak of personal experience from actually using the advanc3d nute product line. They have way to many additives. You can eliminate half the bottles in there line and get the same results. I had better yields and better quality meds produced from using the 3 part foxfarm line that cost like 70 bucks lol. I think AN has like 16 parts and some of those bottles are over 100 bucks alone.

I now use botanicare grow and bloom and rock out aliens organic reg in his organic thread. Costs waaay less and is full organic if you dont debate over botanicare being 99.9% organic. Like alien said, those numbers are good enough for me.

Advance is a company that you pay f9r the fancy stickers on there bottles and there extreme amounts of advertising. Kushie kush was a joke. Only thing they ever made that I used and bought several times was hammerhead.....then they had to fuck with the formula once I g9t it nailed down lol.

Your not alone in being a lil ticked off with AN. I believe there a wh9le AN hate thread on this site lol.

I wish you great luck with the new line you chose to go with. Happy holidays and all my best to you and your family :) ~smf~

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
The only thing I still have from AN is the Ph Up & Ph Down, thats it. I was going threw 2 gallons of Bud Factor X ever round & each gallon is over $200.00 each that was just one additive, I figured it up it cost me over $2000.00 per run with AN, now with Heavy 16 whole line only $650.00 for the same run...:p
Don't that Pic make you want to give BIG MIKE your money......:eek:

ancientearth_banner.jpg

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

yeah i still have their ph down. and that is because its a concentrated product. rest is meh. heard good things about conni and sensi but again heavy ftw. At the end of the day id rather give my money to people for a good cause and not into diluting an already saturated market

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Rofl, most excellent video!!!.......that dude cracks me up......I especially like his little side kick with the dark shades that pretends to do interviews and what not......too funny!

I mean if they had one ounce of sense (no pun intended) among them at AN they would NEVER let Big Mike in front of another camera again, EVER.

I am still trying to process the part where he says that if he could go back , that this NEW upcoming line would be the one he developed.....LOL!

So I guess the PH Perfect line and ALL the other lines and products they sell currently are really not that good huh??? Baffling.... And here all along I was thinking they were the BEST!

K

kushsmoker30

j:eek: I could synthesize meth with less shit than that lol

LOL

u can c that fu fighting his laughter the 1st half on video, he got serious once he started talking bout omri n CA. fool knows that all the craps a waist n can't help but almost laugh.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
just looked at their site and counted 41 products + the 26 new ones..... jesus titty fucking christ:eek: I could synthesize meth with less shit than that lol
I second that man. I can't fucking even wrap my head around where they are heading with this company ?? the PH Pefect shit was the end for me I'm in soil & I think I can handle the PH myself..:)
AN has more bottles of Pure Water Downed Bullshit then anyone else on the market.

waayne

waayne

That video is some great comedy:)Though after watching it my IQ definitely dropped

I'm a little disappointed Big Mike is only coming out with 26 new products for 2013.
That just doesn't seem like nearly enough products to grow plants the Advanced way.....

Maybe we can talk RIPP into going on a little road trip to check out the new Bulgarian factory:cool:

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Can you imagine the profits?Its like taking an eight ball and stomping it into an ounce,Crazy like a fox,lol.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
worse more like LB
X2 on that,
Big Mike is going to build the new factory in Bulgarian & everyone in Europe is going to find out first hand when they walk in to their local Hydro store & see 45 Fucking bottles of AN on the self & all the bullshit that the store worker is going to tell them about AN & how it grows the biggest baddest BUDS ON EARTH all while having really cool pics on the bottle !!!!!!!:D

Shitlo Gicsays

Shitlo Gicsays

Flairform has a one bottle,two part mix.
Shake for 20 seconds,the two parts mix together;that's it.
Less bottles,less nutes(concentrated)less cash,less hassle.
A fine product,grow ALL my vefes with it!!!

K

kushsmoker30

Flairform has a one bottle,two part mix.
Shake for 20 seconds,the two parts mix together;that's it.
Less bottles,less nutes(concentrated)less cash,less hassle.
A fine product,grow ALL my vefes with it!!!

NOOOOO!!! stop it. we want u to pay for water to be shipped to ur local hydro shop it's the American way, i mean A N way

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Idk. I think you guys are overreacting quite a bit to this video. You're playing it off as if they're adding 20 products to their system when in reality they're diversifying their products. What I gathered was a few coco alternatives completing their coco lineup, a new 1 part base nutrient, making big bud and sensizym fully organic, creating a connoisseur grow product, and combining a few products to simplify its system from some 14 bottles to about 6, which is clearly a move to cater to ppl bitching about too many bottles and so on. In addition a better completely organic source of bat guano. What are u complaining about? Their upped the chelated compounds as well. How can u bash someone for fully disclosing its sources of its materials and lineups. I've used an nutes to a great success in my brief experience and have found its products to be superior to others I've tr
ied and seen (GH, fox farm and Humboldt). Comparing product labels, I haven't seen too many which compete w advanced. Sure its pricey but like most things in life, u get what u pay for.

420Gator

420Gator

Idk. I think you guys are overreacting quite a bit to this video. You're playing it off as if they're adding 20 products to their system when in reality they're diversifying their products. What I gathered was a few coco alternatives completing their coco lineup, a new 1 part base nutrient, making big bud and sensizym fully organic, creating a connoisseur grow product, and combining a few products to simplify its system from some 14 bottles to about 6, which is clearly a move to cater to ppl bitching about too many bottles and so on. In addition a better completely organic source of bat guano. What are u complaining about? Their upped the chelated compounds as well. How can u bash someone for fully disclosing its sources of its materials and lineups. I've used an nutes to a great success in my brief experience and have found its products to be superior to others I've tr
ied and seen (GH, fox farm and Humboldt). Comparing product labels, I haven't seen too many which compete w advanced. Sure its pricey but like most things in life, u get what u pay for.

were not playing it off as that he said it himself "26 new products" its good youve had success and we're proud of you paying all that money for it but just because its expensive doesnt mean its the best and doesnt mean its not over priced

I hate that saying "u get what u pay for" if thats the case maybe we should all just start paying extra for things in hopes that it works better. nothing personal towards you I just hate that saying lol, nothing wrong with getting a good deal you know...

Latest posts

Top Bottom