I'm looking for a better way to smoke bubble hash?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I don't put it in with my weed joints. I just do small hits of of it in my bong.
I just use a regular lighter and it takes forever.
If I do bigger hits It just gets wasted because I can't haul on it that long and it just smokes out of the bowl.

I tried using my butane torch and it just melted the screen.
I'll continue to do the small hits until find a better way:(

Any suggestions?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I don't put it in with my weed joints. I just do small hits of of it in my bong.
If I do bigger hits It just gets wasted because I can't haul on it that long and it just smokes out of the bowl.

Any suggestions?

Ever tried Knife Hits? We used to take 2 old butterknives (I say old because you will discolor the metal) and a stove. You can use gas or electric stove, put the tips of the butterknives into the flame or up against the coil until they get red hot.

Measure out your hit of hash, wax, whatever, into little pieces on the counter. Touch one with the tip of one knife to pick it up, touch the knife tips together with the hash in between them. Makes a great vapor.

You can use an old 20oz, 1 liter or 2 liter plastic bottle, with the bottom cut out, as a "pipe" to inhale the smoke/vapor. The only problem is, this method sometimes takes 2 people, one to touch the knives, while you hold the bottle and inhale. If you're careful enough, you could just inhale without the bottle.

Another trick to make it even smoother- take a glass beer bottle, fill it to the top with water, all the way so it has surface tension of the water at the top. Go outside, and FIRMLY grip the neck of the bottle with one hand, while you slam your open palm onto the top of the beer bottle opening. If you do it right, the pressure exerted will burst out just the bottom part of the bottle. This can be dangerous if you're not careful, so do be careful! I've never seen the bottle break any other way, it will 99.9% of the time burst out just the bottom ring of the bottle, but there's always that .01%... Anyway... Take the newly busted beer bottle, while still wet, turn it upside down and fill with ice cubes. Stick it in the freezer and leave it there until you're ready to use, put back after each use, it will last a long time. This will make for a really smooth hit.

This is a pretty old school method we used to use back in the day for hash and opium smoking. Good luck! 🤠

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
an empty bathroom tissue roll. stick a “fork” near one end put a couple ice cubes inside when ready.
suck the smoke up through the ice.
hot knives, now those are the days, orange double barrel acid!!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I use a orange a class and a pin ..... , stick pin in orange , stick hash on end of pin , light up the hash let it burn then blow it out and place glass over the smoking hash using orange to seal the bottom let glass fill up with the hash smoke then lift the glass away from the orange and suck out the hash smoke . A reall old school way my Dad n mum taught me it I don’t smoke hash any other way . Regards Od .

juggernaut

juggernaut

Ontario we had the orange db barrel/ hot knives and even worse BTs (bottle tokes) of shitty green weed oil. The cut capitol.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Consider buying a vaporizer ? Theres one ment just for hash or you can buy something like the volcano and smoke it all :D

But yeah i'd think a vaporizer personal size would be ideal?

FourthCity

FourthCity

Any suggestions?
Consider buying a vaporizer ? Theres one ment just for hash or you can buy something like the volcano and smoke it all :D

But yeah i'd think a vaporizer personal size would be ideal?
I agree with the vaporizer suggestion, specifically the Dynavap.

I got one for vaping flower but it is so good with hash. It really brings out all of the flavor without as much of the lung busting, really smooths things out nicely, can't recommend it enough. You can use it with a standard lighter but a torch style lighter or map torch will work much better.

Juggalgro

Juggalgro

You can get a glass pipe that's shaped like your regular "spoons" but the bowl hole it up near the lip. Comes with a quartz rod you heat and touch onto the hash.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I just put a pebble in the bong bowl to block the hole.

Just beware you will get lots of puns about “getting stoned” or “smoking rocks” depending on your friends’ sense of humor.

rebelFarmer

rebelFarmer

I like to press my hash which makes it burn better and changes the flavour. Frenchy Cannoli is the master at this if you are looking for a resource.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Dab it, starting with a cold banger. Dip the banger in iso and clean it after.

If it's not the purest hash in the world, you can always do an iso extraction and filter that

I'm actually just about to take a dab of some pressed hash, dipped in an iso extraction made with the isopropyl used to clean the bags. Makes it nice and melty and pulls out the last of the plant material.

Latest posts

Top Bottom