I'm looking for a good grinder.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I've busted 3 different hand grinders so if anyone can recomend a good quality herb grinder i would really appreciate it. sticky bud just destroys the grinders i have had.
cheers

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
Love my space case, but in fairness have never used a mendo or a kannastor.. you definitely want solid metal as stated already tho.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
space case titanium for the nice color aesthetic...lol
been through a ton of these and bought many for gifts, works great just grind something you don't care about the first couple times...

B

bckwht

Spacecase for sure..I use scissors now bc I had a diamond grinder go to shit and lost a Spacecase..didn't feel like paying for another Spacecase so turned to scissors but the Spacecase was a true workhorse of a grinder and never gave me one issue

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

I've used all three (Space case, Mendo, Kannastor) and I think all three are worth the buy..I like the space case because it cuts up even the stickiest buds nicely. Kannastor has a removable screen so that's a plus for some. Mendos are built tough and look tough.They're heavy too so if you like to carry it in your pocket go with the space case or Kannastor. Both are really light. Don't get the clear top ones though those are crap compared to the regular ones. I personally use scissors now when cutting up buds. I had a space case for 3 years (got stolen) Mendo Mulcher for 2 years (Got taken by cops) and Kannastor for 8 years (Started dabbing and lost track of it)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've busted 3 different hand grinders so if anyone can recomend a good quality herb grinder i would really appreciate it. sticky bud just destroys the grinders i have had.
cheers
A lot of people hate on the Sharpstone, but the limitation I have with mine is that often *I* can't get it to turn, not that it'll break.

I've found that NL#5 is about the worst for this, so I let it get to a lower RH before trying to toke it. Just under 60%, but no lower than 55% or it smokes a bit more harshly.

Either way, I'm pretty happy with the Sharpstone and if I ever need another, that's what I'll probably get. I like that I can see through it and it has holes perfectly sized to let seeds drop through where I can collect them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom