I'm making old time hash

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Is the bowl/deep plate chopped buds or an F... Load of lumpy kief?

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Wow this is interesting. When I read your Thread title I thought this was gonna be a bubble hash post. I have never done it this way before however I do have a big 1 gallon jug of Everclear in my garage. Its illegal here in California but every Christmas when I visit my friends in Arizona I grad some. Maybe I should try it this way one time 👍

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mmmm Hand rubbed ive done lots off , nothing beats Hash being scraped of the bodies of naked children up in the hill tribes , they come stand in front of fire after running through hill sides of Kush there parents use different shaped blades to remove the hash from there skin , then they go back out to play running through the plantation of thousands beautiful Hindi Kush , 1986 .

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Maybe keep a little oil and kief for making a couple of saucy moon rocks with a couple of your finest buds 😎

Moshmen

Moshmen

haha @Moshmen , I still have a triple B in the shed. Use to steal them from the science class at high school, sell them for $50 to older kids..... yeah, that was me.
Prolly how I got mine ! Lol - or better yet walking into the local post office and gettin the the old finger hanger style postal scale and ck it with a nickel !
I weigh a 1/4 of hash and eye 7 g’s all day 10$ a g and that was in the 80’s

Top Bottom