i'm new an first post . need advice

• Thread starter montgomery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

montgomery

hi everyone. i'm new here. this is my first post. excuse me if im not detailed enough with all my grow info. but my mother just passed away yesturday. i'll try and make my question and grow room info as clear as i can. first i have read and studied about growing before i attempted. so i didnt ask stupid qustons. money was tight so i grew some bag seed. now i had 3 plants. one is showing all female. one i thuoght was hermi. is actually just male. and my other one is a hermi to. i'm under 3 weeks since i did 12/12/ and i found preflowers at day 10 so i'm only 1 week into flowering . i'm not useing any special nutes. useing good cycled aquarium water. with proper ph. and i'll mix a little mircle grow or tomatow nutes as well. i know i'm not doing things 100 percent how i would provided money was in better abundance. ok now my 2 questions. yesturday my timer went out . and with everything going on with my mother. never checked on them. lights staied on 24 hours. messed light cycle up . should i turn lights out now until; there set to come one again. 24 hour dark. and pray. then turn them on at schedualed time so they still get some dark. and question 2. since one plant is all male . i only have 2 left. the hermi actually looke prodomintly femal. and it has best buds over all female. so since this is my first grow . poor mans style . should i just let them both grow out. and pray i dont get millions of seeds only hundreds . and maybe get a little better harvest even with seeds. thank you guys for your help. sorry so long .

M

montgomery

please help

man i woke up today praying for some info. had 5 people read my pot. none cared enough to help. please anyone. i did decide to turn lights off until tonight when there were supposed to come one . did i do wrong

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
First, please accept my sympathies about your mother. I'm not sure how you can post on the inet after that, but it is what it is.

Second, just reset the timer. One day of interrupted cycle should not cause further problems.

Third, the hermi--IF she's progressing with bud production then go ahead and keep her, but you'll need to pull the bananas/male bits when you see them AND should spritz them both down with water to avoid seeding.

Fourth, even if they do end up seeded, the bud itself, high-wise, won't suffer for it. Just yield will suffer.

Fifth, go take care of yourself now.

M

montgomery

thank you so much

i know it seems weired . me posting right after whats going on. but i try to occupy my mind . on the slow times. thank you so much for your help and compassion. means a lot . is only been 2 days . i think i'm still in shock

Top Bottom