I'm new and having problems in flower

• Thread starter still_mikigan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

my first thought was over-feeding. then over-watering as well, and maybe heat.

as above posts suggests, revert to regular deep watering first, get it stablised first, then it can recover. it looks like big damage, though., as it happened at critical growth development stage.

have you got some backup plants? maybe start the next batch, seed/clone...?

still_mikigan

still_mikigan

my first thought was over-feeding. then over-watering as well, and maybe heat.

as above posts suggests, revert to regular deep watering first, get it stablised first, then it can recover. it looks like big damage, though., as it happened at critical growth development stage.

have you got some backup plants? maybe start the next batch, seed/clone...?

Yea i just popped and dropped some seeds today but damn i hate that i had to learn the hard way

still_mikigan

still_mikigan

Just seen this i was kinda busy the last few days. Water to saturate the entire pot until you see run off then let it dry as was started above. With organic i'm not sure I would flush as it will wash all available nutrients out and could harm the microbes which will then lead to deficiencies. I'm far from an organic guy but that's my opinion. Reduce the light intensity and try to keep humidity 60-70% if you can until she recovers.

What is the source water?
Do you have a water softener by chance?
Do not add any more nutrients if you have done so.

i use distilled then ph if necessary.

still_mikigan

still_mikigan

Ok do you know the ph of the runoff? With that much nutrient in the media ph is likely going to be an issue and you may want to add some alkalinity to the soil or water to help.

The PH of runoff was 6.33, i thought that was an ok number but i guess not

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Started with 4 and it looks like only 1 is gonna make it. Im pissed but it's my first time and everyone is saying don't trip

Dont trip!!!!

I spent 6 years reading how to grow before i finally started and guess whos fuckin his shit up too :D

I smoke far too much weed to remember all the shit tho so mistakes will be made, lessons WILL be learned, and the 2nd grow WILL be better.

Keep your head up It can only get better :D

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

Started with 4 and it looks like only 1 is gonna make it. Im pissed but it's my first time and everyone is saying don't trip

yeah, i'm in the same boat, maybe a little further down the same river. Not Up Shit Creek!

persist, hang in there. allow yourself to make mistakes, as long as you learn from them.

i burnt some seeds at the start, too - but now, I wouldn't lose any at its germination. after successfully popping 9 seeds, after taking clones, I have 20 plants at different growth stages.

after establishing a couple of strong plants, you can always take some cuttings - where you can prune/lollipop the plant, while also providing further genetic stock. plus this will give you another lesson, cuttings into clones.

i may have done too much for a first time grower this is my mix:
fox farms,
malibu compost,
worm castings,
flower mix,
azamite,
fish bone meal

I like your eagerness. i like all those ingredients...

maybe simplify this soil mix. then build it up with such ingredients over different grows, to find that right forumula.

Top Bottom