im new and need help

• Thread starter biggdogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

biggdogg

im looking for a grower in oregon area any ideas and help would b good ty :character0110:

L

l0g1c4l

Hey man, this forum is amazing and you will find an answer to your every grow question here...as for your question, I suggest you head to your local headshop and talk to some one there!

Good luck!

B

biggdogg

yes i hve my card but i really done have a green thumb str8skunk

S

Str8Skunk

i c well keep in tough id be willing to help but im not moving to oregon for a while now

E

Easyrasta

i dont know about buds that are claimed to be done in 28 days?
peace
Ez

R

robbiedublu

i dont know about buds that are claimed to be done in 28 days?
peace
Ez

I'm in Oregon and never heard of these people. I would stay far away from anyone claiming such short flowering times for their genetics. If the times are anywhere near correct then they're autoflowering hybrids.

R

robbiedublu

I think I read something about when they start counting days, and it aint when the lights go 12/12. Just say'n! Not Backing any claims.
But i aint scared I'd give it a run!!

My plants flower in 7 days. Of course I only start counting after they've been on 12/12 for 9 weeks. :spacecraft: I'll sell seeds to anyone who wants some.

E

Easyrasta

Dont know these peeps either, and dont want to start no shit
but i do ? the flower times
peace
Ez

E

EightBlueEyes

Hi Biggdogg,
What are of Oregon are you in? I may be able to set you up.

E

EightBlueEyes

What part of Oregon

Hi Biggdogg,
What area of Oregon are you in? I may be able to help.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Has anyone actually grown her seeds? Really sounds too good to be true...

JB

F

farmerjohn

In a similar threads, we have been discussing flowering time claims & when to start counting days when budding. Here's a microcosm of our discussions.

42-45 days is as short as it gets for fully developed trichomes. Not to say that is Gospel, but no one has stepped forward with proof of a shorter timed variety.

We have decided that indoors the day the flip is switched is day 1 of flowering. That's due to the fact we all do it, that is, flip the switch. Outdoors, budding begins when the plant flips the switch & it is difficult to tell when that is, so looking for flowers forming is the best case scenario. Begin counting days when you see flowers appear outdoors.

This may help to account for the differences we see in claimed flowering times. Myself, I tend to use the bigger number I see. For example, a 45-55 day bloomer, like the Blue Dynamite I am currently running. I use the 55 number & seriously begin checking trichomes @ that time. Most claims for blooming times are under optimum conditions @ best & @ worst are just downright fabrications or marketing ploys.

Top Bottom