I'm new and need help

• Thread starter caveman94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caveman94

Hey so i've just recently got into making oils, and i have a few questions. i did my first run about a week ago and it went really good. my setup was 4 oz of trim, 5x butane, a honeycome tube, a steal screen and a clamp. my process was fill the tube, stray it in a pryex dish in a hotwater bath around the temp of 120. once it starts bubbling allot i pop them with my steal dabber. after i take a flat blade and scape it into the middle then i take it to my hot plate at the temp at 150 and i whip it until it clump onto my dabber. my total yield was 18 grams and the oil looks golden so i think i did a good job for my first time.

I've done some research on refining the oil and i came across winterization and i want to do that to make absolute shatter. i just have some questions on that whole process. like what is the best to use everclear, ethanol, iso. what temp do you need to freeze the oil at, what temp do you need to have the hot plate after you freeze the oil for 48 hrs. i, just kinda confused about the whole process any help?

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

There are several thread on this and also look at skunk pharm research.. should be a good start for ya

Last edited:
Top Bottom