im new here and lookin to get in the bizz

• Thread starter DrToro692
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrToro692

well i jus found out bout ri pasting a MMJ law.i kno its hard getting a card,caz im not sick but i do want to grow
and learn more. im doin a lot of studing.i want to start out as a salesman but i really dont got any hookups to start.i want to know if there's any farmers that would be able to show a student to become a teacher in the northeast?

L

lifecycle

There is this one lady I know, she will teach you. Her name is Mary.

LBH

LBH

I teach lots of folks in the area but not folks looking to be "salesmen" in the "bizz". Nothing personal, it's just that the mmj program is designed to get quality medication in the patients hands affordably and safely. It's not a drug dealing permit.

(You'll have to apply for a dispensary permit for that,lmao)

Asphalt Gardner

Asphalt Gardner

I teach lots of folks in the area but not folks looking to be "salesmen" in the "bizz". Nothing personal, it's just that the mmj program is designed to get quality medication in the patients hands affordably and safely. It's not a drug dealing permit.

(You'll have to apply for a dispensary permit for that,lmao)

Well said:sun

G

green73

its the people that just want the greenbacks and not the greenbuds that screws it for the people that truely need

sky high

sky high

Does anyone else remember the days when you just set up shop and grew...taking FULL responsibility for your actions rather than hiding behind laws meant for other people with true needs?

Ya know....if >HAVING NO BALLS< was on the list as a qualifying condition for a card, a BUNCHA folks would sure be set!

LBH

LBH

Does anyone else remember the days when you just set up shop and grew...taking FULL responsibility for your actions rather than hiding behind laws meant for other people with true needs?

Ya know....if >HAVING NO BALLS< was on the list as a qualifying condition for a card, a BUNCHA folks would sure be set!

I understand where your sentiment comes from but thats saying that if there is a legal way to do what you want, screw it, do it illegally anyway. What you call hiding, I call, not being a moron.

If I applied the "screw it, go outlaw" logic to my entire life, I could have just rented a backhoe for a 1/2 day instead of going through all the lawyer and court and cost bullshit when I got divorced :)

She was useless as a wife, maybe she'll make a good fertilizer!

jyip

jyip

lbh,

i don;t know you, but I like you already after readinga few of your posts here...funny stuff it is for sure

jyip

jyip

nah, but i have friends there and want to move there at some point later on, i just have to take care of some things first local to me and then i am outta there to ri ( hopefully)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ri sounds cool I'm looking to move to a med state I've bennlooming at places in norcal any suggestions on where I should look I really dnt care about the money I live growing I just want to grow grow and grow I have enough money saved to pay my bills for about a year I'd say I have close to 30 35 thousand saved and all the gear I need and then some I'm just ready to do what I love and help people get good meds ! Where should I look to move is Ri a good place??

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Lol sry about the spelling this budder has got me shifted lol

S

swayzie

I agree with sky high. Lots of new comers growing now because they feel safe under the bullshit laws. The guys who will give their lives for this plant and have been doing it before medical laws are the true cannabis crusaders. Im in california and see this shit all the time with people who would stop growing if the laws changed, or only started growing because of the current laws. Fuck that. Grow cannabis because u love it and would give ur freedom up for it. I know I do. And have been doing long before there was "medical cannabis".

Grow a pair or get in another business.

Top Bottom