im new here.

• Thread starter Loc T Smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Loc T Smoke

hey guys. i like the info i see in this particular forum, so i signed up to stay a while. ive been growing for a few years now, but its a never ending process of learning for me. im not one of these know it alls, nor am i an expert of any kind, but i might be able to help if someone has a question. more than likely ill learn more from than i contribute to this forum, and thats OK. we cant all be pros :D

i have a 2x400MH veg room and a 2x1000HPS flower room. the name of the strain is Big Buddha Cheese, but i have 6 seedlings that are about 2 months old... gonna see which ones make the cut this fall. those are:

super silver haze
super lemon haze
super silver cheese
cheesus
cataract kush
special k

i grow in soil, but i have 2 hydro systems that i want to use this winter. it gets too warm in the summer, and i cant afford a chiller right now. i cant even afford my electricity.

tomorrow i will take some snaps of the op and post a journal. until then, smoke em if you got em.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
welcome farmer!

look forward to your journal

peace

K

kripplecreek

mmmmm mmm that super lemon haze is something else! Ive had the pleasure of growing it and it was fantastic! Welcome to the farm! Silver haze too ooohh la la!:icon_animal26:

L

Loc T Smoke

welcome farmer!

look forward to your journal

peace

thanks, man. i took those pics, and made the page. CLICK HERE TO SEE IT :)

mmmmm mmm that super lemon haze is something else! Ive had the pleasure of growing it and it was fantastic! Welcome to the farm! Silver haze too ooohh la la!:icon_animal26:

hey fellow webfoot. yah, ive been waiting to get super kemon into the rotation for a while now... long story, i burnt one (nutes), i gave one away (ya.. a seedling when i was high, dude)... it should totally be in the rotation, but i just, this morning, took a clone that was rooted enough to plant out of the dome. veg maybe 3 weeks (the seed is super vigorous)... ill be tasting some super lemon by halloween.

thank you both for the welcome.

lazarus718

lazarus718

What's up Loc? Glad to see some more growers here, looking forward to your silver

Top Bottom