Im New Thete And Looking To Begin Bho Exyracting

• Thread starter riverbilly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

riverbilly

Im new to this site and to extracting. I have been looking thru posts and they all seem to be conflicting. Before i start blowing money on trial and error itd be nice tto get solid advice in what type and brand of bho to use, how well broken up material needs to be and if its outdoor material should i take all the seeds out, what temps do i purge at

rootexcess

rootexcess

Im new to this site and to extracting. I have been looking thru posts and they all seem to be conflicting. Before i start blowing money on trial and error itd be nice tto get solid advice in what type and brand of bho to use, how well broken up material needs to be and if its outdoor material should i take all the seeds out, what temps do i purge at

What brand of BHO..? Sorry, but that doesn't make sense. I caution you to learn A LOT more about hydrocarbon extraction before diving into this. How much weight are you trying to extract? What's your budget? Looking for a closed loop system? Where are you doing this (i.e. home, separate facility)?

Top Bottom