Im New..with Somewhat Of A Clue

• Thread starter 413Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
413Grower

413Grower

Hi All!..Thanks for the Add and accepting me into your Family..Im a disabled Vet thats battling an Opiate addiction which makes me feel like im dying inside so i decided to educate myself on Cannabis as to Medicinal healing properties and grow my own and educate others...Ive been successful so far and have dropped 1 out of six pills this month so far and working on next one.I also started a FB page dedicated to the matter..So im here to listen and help whenever i can..Much love and Happy Growing

413Grower

413Grower

Hi All!..Thanks for the Add and accepting me into your Family..Im a disabled Vet thats battling an Opiate addiction which makes me feel like im dying inside so i decided to educate myself on Cannabis as to Medicinal healing properties and grow my own and educate others...Ive been successful so far and have dropped 1 out of six pills this month so far and working on next one.I also started a FB page dedicated to the matter..So im here to listen and help whenever i can..Much love and Happy Growing

20170725 070658
Strangeone

Strangeone

Hi, And welcome to the farm.

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome @413Grower, much thanks for your service.
My wife's found much relief from pain due to several surgeries with MJ, and the accompanying opiate regiment during recuperation. Without the MJ I'm sure she would have had a much worse experience and had to take more opiates.

Top Bottom