I'm not an insomniac...

• Thread starter Thatgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatgirl

I grow herb! Of course most people think I am just an insomniac LOL. Its midnight, I just came out of the room for a 2nd dinner, and still have another hour-hour and a half of work left to do in there. I am not complaining, its the greatest work in the world :)

fractal

fractal

I sure miss being up all night tending the garden. I'm on insomniac status now with my friggin back pain, can't sleep at all. Like 3 hours in 3 days consistently. I never knew pain could override the body's ability to sleep but it does. Just cannot sleep, can't relax just pain. Shit gets weird after a couple days of no sleep but I'm getting my meds tomorrow so maybe I will finally get some rest.

sprizzle

sprizzle

lol
know how it can be!
slaving away for hours on end. but the reward is worth it.
best shit to slave away for.

dankworth

dankworth

I grow herb! Of course most people think I am just an insomniac LOL. Its midnight, I just came out of the room for a 2nd dinner, and still have another hour-hour and a half of work left to do in there. I am not complaining, its the greatest work in the world :)
We prefer you just the way you are, Thatgirl.

T

Thatgirl

Dankworth and Outwest too funny! You guys crack me up. Uptown girl video had me rolling! Oh the 80s, I am glad I can only remember the last half hahaha.

Well I sure called it! Another 1.5 hours pretty much on the dot! Lol. Well, at least there isn't a whole lot that NEEDS to be done in there tomorrow, like there was tonight, I can't do too many of these super, super late nights. I always need a bit of time to unwind after working, then the shower, and then a snack, its gonna be at least a couple more hours before I am hitting the sheets. Maybe I will stay up to hit the 420 am just for fun, I havnt purposely done that since high school Lol.

fractal I am so sorry to hear about your back pain. My mom has severe, chronic back pain as well. Its really sad how I have seen the constant pain change her over the years, it really, really sucks! I hope your meds give you some much needed relief!

Sprizzle I know it! I have been enjoying the fruit of my labors for a few weeks now, finally! So rewarding. How to you spell reward? Isn't it something like sticky, gooey, knocks you on your ass? Yeah, thats how you spell it haha.

Beezie that is a lot of sleeping! I don't think I have slept that much at once even with heavy duty narcotics involved lol.

T

Thatgirl

LOL clearly I can't read properly. Beezie I could have sworn I read that you wrote SLEPT a little over 30 hours. That is the total opposite of what you wrote! Talk about a dyslexic moment hahaha, oh dear. Well same still goes. I am pretty sure i have never stayed up for 30 hours without some heavy duty narcotics involved lol.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny how every morning I wake within a few minutes of 420. Thats the hour my father pased away 11 years ago. Kinda strange but cool dont ya think?

T

Thatgirl

That is strange and cool chickenman! So do you keep a loaded pipe by your bed? Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night I like to puff, it helps me get back to sleep for sure.

fractal

fractal

did somebody say relief? ahhhhhh yeah I got some relief finally. Pharma relief but that's what I gotta do for now being in a state where manslaughter would pull a lighter sentence than cannabis posession. Can't wait to get back to insomnia being part of my job, not a consequence of having pains ! Chronic Insomnia - the poorman's psychedelic LOL

T

Thatgirl

Fractal I am glad you are finally feeling better! I hope you can get some good sleep now.

Dan Klover LOL! Well how about that, a song written about me, before I was even born! Lol.

Top Bottom