I'm not moving any meds

• Thread starter Pimpernickel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimpernickel

I normally provide at least 4-5ozs a week to different patients through internet ads. I've had one call in the last ten days. Is there just a metric fuckton of outside harvest? Anyone else having the same problem?

O

oxman

I think there is a weird supply and demand thing happening.
Partially with the closing of "dispensaries" and partially with outdoor harvests Probably.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Maybe your weed isn't as good as it could be? You shouldn't have to advertise very much. If your product is good people will tell their friends and come back to you. People only look for new sources when they aren't happy with what they have. Flush longer, trim tighter, dry slower, weigh over. Good luck.

Illmind

Illmind

yeah quality is the issue. even when ppl are stocked with chron i still can get em rockin. if something better is around maybe a slight hiccup but that only happens when i get a poop seed pheno an some og indo around that'll do it lol.

P

Pimpernickel

I do have some regular repeat customers and normally I'd have a bunch of random calls. Everything would be gone in a week or two and two months later do it all over again. Where'd all the randoms go?

2DogWalker

how long did you flower those JTRs?

Just keep striving to up your quality, they look clean and smokeable im sure hey will sell over time. I think ads n such are a little sketch IMVHO but whatevers clever my man, im sure itll all work out for you.

Good luck
2DW

M

MTM

Thats the hazy ier pheno of ripper,I had trouble moveing it due to shitty bag appeal,the pheno with tighter nugs looks good and is better meds to me bro,I went through 40 JTR beans pheno hunting but struck out,,,,

C

cheech

Maybe meeting strangers for the first time to do a drug transaction is a bad idea. I've never done it though.

How much are you selling your herb for per ounce? If you are selling for 300 or less, then I think you just need to find some proper contacts. If you're asking for more than 300, then assume they're smoking my bud!

Edit. Maybe you won't be arrested for selling to a stranger/patient, but I gotta imagine you can find better contacts. Takes a while sometimes. Hopefully you can hold on to your herb until you meet someone associated to people you already know who will buy it for your asking price.

coloradochem

coloradochem

How much are you selling your herb for per ounce? If you are selling for 300 or less, then I think you just need to find some proper contacts. If you're asking for more than 300, then assume they're smoking my bud!

lmao

K

kolah

Lots of competition too ....and prices seem to be going lower and lower in mmj legal states.

hiboy

hiboy

selling bud on internet adds
isnt that like dumb...lol sorry to be frank
h

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
not sure what retail is but 200 wholesale is top $ imo

G

grinkeeper

can you tell me where the heck I can advetise .. or where I CAN buy online... that sounds great... I would be really interested in how this is done.. pm me if you prefer privacy

K

kes5480

yea last month i was gettin 300 all day for zips some folks i'd hit em up for 325-350. but 300 i do all day long ,for top shelf that is.
Oh yea im out on the east coast...go Patriots!!!

Top Bottom