I'm not sure if my plants are ready (Urgent)

• Thread starter Heli0s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
okay will do.
Btw its an automatic plant and it says in some sources to leave the 18/6h cycle on instead of switching to a 12/12h cycle. i hope that didn't influence it badly.
and dont worry im normally asleep during dark time anyways so there will be no interruption
ok cool, let you know i’ve never grown autos, so see what others say too.. but i wouldn’t feed it anything for a bit especially nitrogen,
the leaves having that dark green, waxy look is usually from too much nitrogen, your near the end so..

Heli0s

Heli0s

The last auto I grew is at the start of my present grow diary, from seed to harvest, outdoor, wouldn't knock you down, but it's a pleasant buzz for pottering about. 🙂

I'm growing inside but its worth having a look to find useful info.
I'll keep you updated on the stage of my plants too.

linde

linde

dont always judge harvest time by pistol color. some strains are ready while still having 10% white hairs. once trichomes start to amber they go quick. real easy to over ripen and wreck your hard earned work. I see it happen every single day on this site. EVERY SINGLE DAY. YA wait another week! lol. funny shit. Dont forget cannabis will ripen on the stalk the first couple days of drying.

growsince79

growsince79

dont always judge harvest time by pistol color. some strains are ready while still having 10% white hairs. once trichomes start to amber they go quick. real easy to over ripen and wreck your hard earned work. I see it happen every single day on this site. EVERY SINGLE DAY. YA wait another week! lol. funny shit. Dont forget cannabis will ripen on the stalk the first couple days of drying.
Depending on strains, some plants never turn until after cut. Or they wait until after they start to rot. I lmao at all the copy cat, plagurized and regurgitated fake news cannabis sites. They think nobody ever grew good pot without a scope.

Heli0s

Heli0s

Depending on strains, some plants never turn until after cut. Or they wait until after they start to rot. I lmao at all the copy cat, plagurized and regurgitated fake news cannabis sites. They think nobody ever grew good pot without a scope.

Soooo judging on your messages.. what should i do then?

Heli0s

Heli0s

Hello. little update on the plants. the 2 little ones have no remaining white pistols. the large one has a few left on the bottom of the plant. they get fewer every day. im assuming i can harvest when all of the pistols are gone?
Big one:
20210107 153646
20210107 153617
20210107 153602

Small ones:
20210107 153549
20210107 153521

20210107 153539
savagemonk

savagemonk

I heard you can increase resin if you turn the lights OFF for the last 24-48 hours prior to harvest. Or if you have a tunable spectrum shut off the far reds.

Heli0s

Heli0s

Hello everyone. thank you for all your support. in the last 2 weeks i harvested and dried my plants. they had a dry yield of 36 grams.. not too much but i did a lot of stuff wrong. but at least i have some. i cant wait to taste it after curing! I'm gonna start a new grow soon and i'm gonna try to do things better this time.

Jimh9494

Jimh9494

Hello everyone. thank you for all your support. in the last 2 weeks i harvested and dried my plants. they had a dry yield of 36 grams.. not too much but i did a lot of stuff wrong. but at least i have some. i cant wait to taste it after curing! I'm gonna start a new grow soon and i'm gonna try to do things better this time.
Pics!

Latest posts

Top Bottom